01.1

"It all happened because of a secret , and that one secret had to be soon revealed"-r.h

Chapter 11:

|| Joshua ||

I tried my very best to calm my nervous a bit. This was going to be the last time I was going to leave her an anonymous panda bear with a band T-shirt on it. This was going to be the last time that I was going to hid something this big from her. Now that were "friends" ill do my best not to ruin that and a way to do is being one hundred percent honest with her. I don't want her to find out before I tell her in the first place.

If that did intend on happening I know its going to brake out our thick line called "friendship" apart. So that's why I was quickly walking towards her locker right now and holding the panda behind my back tightly and shakily.

Once I reached her pale blue locker I nonchalantly picked at the lock which soon clicked, informing me that it unlocked causing a quivery sigh to escape my lips.

What was I doing?!?!?

It was currently one fifty  five, which obviously meant that I only had about five minutes to fix every thing up and leave her locker how it was in the first place before the school bell rings. I cautiously fixed the Led Zeppelin shirt on the smiling panda,smoothing out the wrinkles and placing the first and last note I was ever going to give her as "her anonymous  giver".

My mind was still spinning in circles like a maniac, debating weather or not I was going to reveal myself to her.

All the note said was to meet me at "Charlie Park" at five , as in me Joshua stinking Miller. And the wise words of my mother before she ended up at the hospital. "It's easier to smile than to frown because on day you'll regret not doing so, no matter the hurt and sadness that crawls within us. It will always be worth making others around have something worth to smile about."

Once I placed the note neatly on the shelf I quickly closed her locker and let a satisfying smile devour my lips.

The nervous were getting to me at first but now that I took the risk, I was more than positive that I did the right thing.I studied my watch,two minutes to spare. So I guess everything's set.

I turned on my heels ready to leave but before I even got the chance to do so  I was met with chocolate crystal eyes which hit me hard in the gut because they were more than just familiar to me. There were Esmeralda's.

My heart plummeted against my chest. "Look Ella I can expla-"

She jerked back as her neck slowly turned tainted red."There's no need to explain and don't call me that!" She whisper yelled while punching my chest with her fist and groaning in frustration.

"I SAW everything."

I tried to avoid the sadness in me from taking over my body. I quickly grabbed both her shoulders and my gaze grabbed hers. "Just listen to me please." I begged.

She squirmed her way out of my finger tips.And what she did next was unexpected. Her palm collided with my left cheek making the impact of skin echo threw the hallway and a stinging sensation to consume my face.

Tears plunge from the edges of her eyes. "There is nothing to say Joshua, just leave me alone."

That was the last thing she ever screamed at me before pushing herself out of the school exit doors and disappearing from my vision.

Well I guess not letting her find out about me on her own was out of the list.

_

Author's Note:

Hey guys this is your girl Aster well I hope you enjoy this chappy this was made from the bottom of my heart and with a sprinkle of magic and special love. Well that's it and I hope you all don't hurt me for not updating a second time last week I was just very busy because I moved for the first time in six years and to tell you something moving doesn't have a pretty face when it comes to the fact of finding out that most things stored are pure garbage just being stored away. Well now  I have some sort of time all is that I just have school which started Monday and well ill just try my best to prepare everything and write two chappys a day and update then that current week. Also I'm going to update an A/N soon which is going to be very very very important which you all should read to inform you about some things and all, don't forget!!!! Well that's it my yummy bears I hope you had a wonderful day so tell me how it was !!!!

Till then,

Love- Aster