01.0 Letter 2

Dear: Elder Self,

Today has been quite a hectic day for me. I mean now that Esmeralda is my friend and everything bad is behind us.....my heart just had to ruin everything up. Why now???? I enjoyed her as a friend in my mind but now that I do have her as that my heart just had to mess everything up terribly . I like her more than just a friend and trying to deny that fact makes my body grow more fatigue.

Plus now I feel like its going to grow more as well as my anxiety because I just want to let her know who I am, really who I am, as in the one person who has been giving her panda bears anonymously. Therefore talking to the mirror which is hung at my closet door is really not helping one single bit.

I know that I have to tell her sooner or later. But that's the problem what if she freaks out and stops being my friend because of it?

I don't know anymore, all I do know is that the hospital were my moms being held is suing us and now me and my dad don't have the money for it or even loose change for a matter of fact.

Author's Note:

Hey guys this is your girl Aster and so here is chapter ten and Joshua's confession!!!! What do ya'll think also what do you all think of the rest, I donno you tell me in the comment section, i'm just the writer for gosh sakesss I know everything I have to know. Also whats your favorite candy? i wanna know, mine is sour patch kids there so small and i feel like im really eating little children that are sour.....just ignore my randomness . Well that's it and i hope you all have enjoyed my updates.

All updates come from the heart<3<3<3<3

Love-Aster ^-^