T h e H a u n t e d H o s p i c e

150 t h  M e t a p h o r i c ,  M e n t a l ,  D i s e a s e

"I'm the grey walls of your mind. I'm the insanity that grips you, that drives you to the verges of things unsaid. I am you."

- The Madness Of Your Mind

He was a million different voices in his head. It made him pull his hair, it made him completely crazy.

There were things he preferred to forget, to bury them in the recesses of utter darkness, and there was his mind that reminded him of every single mistake, every single thing about the person who'd stole everything he was. He remembered how she took his breath away, how her fiery eyes he'd fallen for destroyed him.

In desperate, hopeless times like these, he remembered how she first met him. She came in his life like a hurricane and blew away all the broken pieces of his heart the girl before her had wrecked.

He drove himself to think of every single memory that made him howl in pain, and he gave heart-wrenching words to himself, just so that he could push away the grey walls pushing in his head. They reminded him of the time when life was bleak and desolate, and the time when he wished he could be taken away to a mental asylum just so he could escape, run away from the voices in his head.

She saved him.

They were an opposite cliche. So crazy and yet so sane.

So on nights filled with insanity, she left a l o s t s a n i t y behind.

...........

Hi people! How's everything going with you? I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I tried to portray a person consumed by hatred, and how he killed himself everyday by saying hurtful things to himself........ I'm kidding. I don't actually know what I was trying to write ;)

Love,
Afrah