Reasons

Sqaishey's pov:
Everyone was getting better so I decided to ask the nurses if they could all be moved into the same ward. The nurse said that as long as the others said it was ok then they would be moved into David and Tom Spencer's room. (btw David is Squid's real name) Eventually everyone was moved into Squid and Tom's room so we could all talk about the situation. "Have you heard anything about Stampy??" Squid asked me. I shook my head. Suddenly the door opened, it was Stampy. I stood in front of Lee's bed and Amy did the same with Tom's bed being careful to avoid Nicole who was sitting on Squid's bed (by then we all knew about her). We all looked at Squid who slowly stood up and walked towards Stampy. Stampy pointed to Nicole and said "Who's that?". Amy said quietly "his girlfriend". Squid looked at Amy then back to Stampy and replied like Amy had never said anything. "What's it to you?". Tears appeared in Stampy's eyes and rolled down his cheeks. I didn't care what he had done I could tell he was sorry and I was sure there was a reason. I left Lee's bed and pushed past Squid and hugged Stampy. I felt someone else beside me also hugging Stampy. I looked and saw Netty. I felt someone pulling me away from Stampy, I struggled and broke free from their grip. I turned around to see Squid, Ash had pulled Netty away. (They were now good friends after Netty found out the truth about why Ash didn't help). Squid took me out the room and told me Stampy was dangerous and I shouldn't forgive him. "Squid he was your best friend" I shouted at him. "He put me and my brother in hospital. I don't think I can trust him again" I decided that Squid had been through a lot lately so I calmed down and said to him slowly that there must be a reason why he was like this and if he was let out by the police they must have found it. Squid said he would go talk to Stampy to try and find out what it was.

Squid's pov:
We walked back into the room and I asked Stampy to come with me. We walked along the corridor in silence until we found an empty room. We sat down and I asked Stampy if he knew why he got so angry and violent. He sighed then started to tell me. "The reason my violence gets out of control is because I have bipolar" I was shocked but I guess that kind of made sense. I thought that was it but Stampy continued. "And the reason why me and Netty react to things with violence is because... Of our father. He... He did things to us". I was scared now, really scared. "Mate, what did he do??" I asked. "When my mum died he became depressed and would spend hours at the pub. One night he was later than usual so I had to make us dinner. I accidentally spilt some soup on the floor and because I was so tired I decided to clean it up in the morning. When he got back that night he  assumed Netty had spilt it and I woke up to the sound of her screams. When I got to her room her nose was bleeding and she was on the floor. I had to get her to lock herself in the bathroom while Keith, my dad, I don't call him dad anymore, took it out on me. Again Stampy started to cry. "That's why you are so protective of Netty isn't it" I said. He nodded. "We grew up with violence so that's why we act like that." I understood. We went back into the ward and I explained it to everyone. "Why did you never tell us?" Stampy started to speak but Netty said it instead. "Because no one ever found out about it so Keith told us if we ever told anyone he would hurt them." Netty started to cry. I told them that he would never find out that we knew because he wasn't here. "But I told the police they are going after him right now" Stampy said through his tears. "YOU DID WHAT??" Netty screamed at Stampy. I could see what was coming. Netty tried to hit Stampy in the face but I grabbed her and pulled her away so she couldn't reach. "At least now you have told us, we know what's coming" I laughed slightly and I felt Netty relax. I told Netty that the police would catch him. "What happens if they don't? He will know they are after him and come and find us" Netty said to me. "Then I will be ready for him"

Everybody was let out of hospital and we went back to the holiday house. Unfortunately Nicole had to leave to look after our pets, Lily, Marly, Church and Olly, and also we thought it would be best because of Amy. I said goodbye to her and she got in her car and drove home. I knew I would miss her but I just wanted to enjoy what was left of our holiday.

That isn't the end of the story it's just a sort of joining chapter to link the build up to the main point of the story.