Meanwhile...

Sqaishey's pov:
We were all sitting around after the ambulance left. Netty started to cry as she hadn't meant to hurt Ash that much. Stampy was trying to calm her down and, eventually, he managed to. Stampy then stood up, with Squid being at the hospital with Ash and Amy, Stampy was going to take the roll of leader now. Stampy started to talk about what happened before Ash went to hospital, what had caused that. "Tom, Lee, why were you fighting?" I could see what was going to come next and I was pretty sure Stampy already knew. I tried desperately to signal to Tom not to say anything but he didn't see me. "Cause Lee was going out with Netty" Tom said. I looked at Netty, she looked like she had seen a ghost. Stampy turned round to look at Lee and punched him in the face. Lee stood up and tried to walk away but Stampy ran at him and pushed him into the wall. He hit him again in the face and Lee fell. Then Stampy's phone started to ring he got his phone out and answered it. He just said ok and hung up. He threw his phone onto the sofa and I saw who had rung him. Squid. Tom's phone started to ring, so he started to answer it. Stampy pulled the phone out of Tom's hand and threw it on the sofa next to his. Again I saw who was ringing. It was Squid. I knew we had to stop Stampy and I couldn't do that by myself. I walked out the room and ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled out my phone and rang Squid. I told him what was happening and he said him and Amy would be on their way. I flushed the toilet and turned on the taps to make it seem like I had gone to the bathroom and then I walked back downstairs. Now Tom was on the floor as well and Netty stood in between him and Stampy. I quickly ran over to join her. "Stampy, stop. Calm down." He ignored me and pushed between us picked up Tom by his shirt and threw him back down again. Netty ran and grabbed Stampy's arm. He pulled away, turned around and screamed at Netty's face telling her that he warned her what would happen if she got another boyfriend. Suddenly, the front door opened and Squid ran in. Pushing Stampy away from Netty and against the wall. Stampy tried to push Squid away but Squid was much stronger. "Stampy calm down. Look what you did." Squid pointed to Lee who was know propped up against a wall. Amy had gone over to him. I started to walk over to Tom but then Stampy jumped kicking Squid in the legs. Squid fell backwards knocking into me. He picked Squid up and kicked him again. Although Squid was stronger, Stampy was much taller. He threw Squid on the ground next to me. "Call the police" Squid said to me. I ran out of the room as Squid got back up to stop Stampy from stopping me calling the police.

I called the police and told them exactly what was happening and they said they would be there in 5 mins with a paramedic as well. I ran back to the room to see Squid on the floor and Stampy about to kick him in the head. I ran and jumped over Squid and into Stampy. He pushed me off and I saw Netty and Amy sitting in the corner of the room, Netty was crying harder than I think I've seen anyone cry and Amy was trying to comfort her. Stampy started walking towards them when the police ran into the room grabbed Stampy and pulled him out. A nice police lady came over and told me, Netty and Amy that everything was going to be ok and that Stampy would be taken to the station to calm down then they would try to find out why he was like this and if they could do anything about it. I heard an ambulance arrive and six men came in with two stretchers. They carried Tom and Lee out and Squid was helped out. The police lady came over to us again and she told us that as there were two ambulances we could all go to the hospital. I locked the house and climbed into an ambulance with Netty. We were in the same ambulance as Lee and Tom, Amy and Squid were in the other one. I was really worried about Netty and Stampy as I had realised that they are both quite violent. Although I know they never mean to hurt anyone it just comes naturally and I was wondering if it had something to do with their past...