Waking Up

Netty's pov:
I woke up to see Stampy and Sqaishey sitting on the end of my bed. I had no idea what had happened and why I was here. I touched my head and pain shot through my body. "Don't do that" Stampy said calmly. Then it all came back to me. I remembered what Tom did to Lee, how Lee sunk and I tried to get him but couldn't. "Me and Sqaishey heard your scream and then Squid calling for Ash. So we ran outside and dived into the lake, Sqaishey grabbed you and I went down to get Lee. "So how did I end up with a bump on my head then" I asked. "Yeah, sorry, that was kinda my fault. When we got to the bank I pulled you up and you hit your head on the rock. Which is why you have been out for this long." Sqaishey said looking down at the floor. "Don't worry about it" I said to Sqaishey, "so how long have I been out?" I questioned. "7 hours. Lee woke up a few hours ago by the way"

Ash's pov:
Netty had asked to see me and I was a bit nervous about going as I hadn't helped her and Squid when Lee was drowning. Believe me, I wanted to help but I couldn't for a reason that I wanted to remain a secret. When I walked in Stampy and Sqaishey left. "I wanted to speak to you on your own" Netty said. Suddenly she lept at me and screamed at me asking why I didn't help her. She was hitting me in the stomach and it hurt so bad but I didn't stop her and I didn't retaliate, I just let her do it. Stampy ran in and tried to pull Netty back but, surprisingly, she was too strong. Then Squid ran in and he managed to pull Netty away. Amy ran in saw me on the ground and immediately pulled out her phone and started dialling for the ambulance. I told her it wasn't necessary and I would be fine but she wouldn't listen. I was only half awake and everything was blurry but I was sure I would be fine. I tried to stand up just as Tom and Lee rushed in. I started to collapse I saw someone run to catch me but I hit my head and blacked out.