5 Days

*Roxy's pov*

Me and Ben was on our way to meet a guy called Denis, Ben was really excited about meeting him, they have been talking on the phone a lot and I even said hi, he seems like a nice guy. He's a Ukrainian musician, 23 years old, plays guitar and keyboard and he obviously sings, he was also in a band called Make Me Famous and another band called Down & Dirty, he even sent us a clip of a cover he did ,to be honest I was nervous about meeting him, I don't know why.

Recently my mind has been going back to the day I was home alone and Lee got in, it worries me that there is only 5 days until the big day and I haven't seen or heard off him at all, maybe he has given up? But something didn't feel right about that situation I suppose I will just have to keep a sharp eye out.

We was just a couple of streets from Starbucks where we was going to meet Denis when my phone went off signalling that I had a message, I opened it up and the massage was from Chris.

C- I can't believe in 5 days you are going to be Mrs Mora. I love u so much xxxxx

I smiled and messaged him back 'I know, I can't wait! Love u to the moon and back xxxx'

"Is that lover boy?" asked Ben in his clear British accent which I loved so much

"Yeah" I answered with a smile

"I'm so glad you have finally found someone who loves you as much as you love them and who your gonna have a long and happy life with" he said which made butterflies in my stomach

"I love him so much" I replied with a big smile

"I know you do, the way your face lights up when he is mentioned, the way you look at him and the way he looks at you, how he makes you smile, that's true love"

"Aww Ben that's so sweet" I giggled

A couple of minutes later we arrived, Ben parked the car and we both got out and headed inside. Surprisingly it was nearly empty, normally Starbucks is always busy and difficult to find a table but today there was only about 10 people dotted around.

Me and Ben looked around for Denis and after about 10 seconds we found him sat in the far corner with his earphones in, we walked toward him and once he saw us he paused his music and took his earphones out.

"Hey guys" he said standing up and shaking Ben's hand

"Hey" I smiled

"So how have you been?" asked Ben as we sat down

"Iv been good, was a bit worried about today but I'm ok now" replied Denis with a smile

**********

We had been talking for what felt like an hour but it had been 4 so we decided to head back to mine, I drove Ben's car back and Ben went with Denis, I plugged my phone into the hands free and called Mike, after a few rings he answered.

"Hey sis" call Mike

"Hey" I replied

"What's up?" he asked

"What time do you think you will get to mine? And how's Tony?

"Well we are about an hour and a half away, the kids are asleep and Tony is still in hospital but making progress. How's everyone your end?"

"We're all good, I'm driving Ben's car back and Ben is in with Denis , you will meet Denis when you get to mine, he's cool"

*******

Me, Ben and Denis had been back about an hour when I heard a car pull onto the drive, me and Chris jumped off the sofa and ran to the door, we had missed the kids so much, yeah I know it had only been a weekend but everyone had missed them.

Chris had got to the door first and I could hear the guys in the living room laughing which made me giggle a bit, I followed Chris outside and found Mike with Lacey and Nicole with Jordan, Chris went to Nicole and I went to Mike, Lacey's little face lit up when she saw me, definitely a mummy's girl.

"Look how big you got" I said in a silly little voice as Mike handed her to me

"It's only been a weekend" said Mike

"But when they are this age they grow so fast" I replied as Nicole came over and hugged me

"I missed you"

"I missed you too sweetie" I said hugging her back

After a while we all headed inside and introduced Denis to Mike and the kids.

**********

It was getting late and Denis and Ben had just left, Chris had gone to put the twins to bed, the guys had gone to bed apart from Mike so me and the girls were talking, as soon a Chris came back downstairs my phone went off.

I got up off the sofa and picked up my phone, I opened up the message I had just received and I couldn't believe it.

"Time is running out"

I must have been staring because Juliet was calling my name.

"Yeah" I replied looking up from my phone

"You ok?" she asked

"Just tired, I'm gonna head up to bed, night guys"

"Night" they called in reply