I never slopped : Prolauge

Hi, I'm Alex , I'm not your topical highschool nerd. Yes I do wear glasses but I don't have braces and I don't let my hair curtain my face hiding it from the teenage world that loves to humiliate geniuses like myself. I am what you would call an immortal, I have loved and lost and I have seen hardships unimagined by your young minds.
________________________________
He is a devilishly handsome Englishman with a hunger for power. He is also two hundred years but he chooses to forget his past and the life he lived before he was turned immortal. After invading Ireland and seeing her for the first time he knows she is ment for him, but the events following, don't allow them to know.
________________________________
Now in the twenty first century in a highschool of the California coast she sees him again after three hundred years. Since they both look eighteen forever, to fit in with modern livings both of them end up in the same senior class . What happens when their paths cross? Will fate allow them to be together or will she forever hate him for what he did to her home and her life.
_________________________________
After almost three hundred years of rueing what he did he sees her again. To his utter relief she's fine but he gets disapointed when she ignores his very existence, but that doesn't stop him from trying to win her over.