One Night Stand

A deep night, a bright moon shining up the beautiful dark sky, and there a group of friends gather after classes.

Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kai, Lay, Krystal, Sulli, Victoria and Amber are all sitting around in a night club having soda drinks together, with the loud music accompanying them.

Amber ''yah yah yah!'' she was slapping hard on Kai's shoulders.

Kai ''AWW! I AM SORRY'' he covers himself with his both hands.

And the friends around the table laugh at them,

Lay ''cut it out guys, haha.''

Amber --+ ''HUH! because of him, my GTA5 download is cancelled! IT WAS 99% already'' she pinches Kai and finally seated herself down.

Kai ''you can just download it again! --''

Kyungsoo ''eh? haven't you guys make up?'' he kicks sehun

Sehun shrugs ''who knows? she refuse to talk''

Sulli pokes Krystal ''what is wrong?''

Krystal ''who ask him to be so rude? he was wrong, not me'' Both Sehun and Krystal bottom up their glasses.

Victoria ''can't you guys just make up? what is so hard about it?'' she joins in as she seat inside lay's embrace.

Lay ''right, Vict is right,''

Kai ''messy messy. we are here to party right? let's go. should we go to karaoke room?''

Amber ''sound fun! let's go''

Sehun ''i am not going yet.''

Krystal ''me too''

Lay ''make up guys. we are leaving. It is not fun because you two.''

Everyone get up except the two-

Sulli ''i had to go home, my mom is home alone. maybe next time guys''

Amber ''what? why why TnT?''

Sulli hugs Amber, ''sorry honey, but i have to go. Have fun okay''

Amber ''fine fine TnT'' and off, sulli walks home.

Kyungsoo ''erm, guys, i had a remake test tmrw, i got to go as well''

Kai ''not you too hyung !''

Kyungsoo ''but i really hae to, see yah tmrw.'' he pats Kai and Lay 's shoulders and off the same way as Sulli

Victoria ''four of us go then'' and the four of them left for karaoke.

======================================================================================================================

Back to Sehun and Krystal,

Sehun ''why are you so stubborn?!''

Krystal ''stubborn? huh, at least i am better than a jerk, playboy like you!'' She gets up from her seat and walk away.

Sehun ''jerk? shit'' He clinch his teeth and round his palm. Sehun gets up his seat and follow Krystal. He grabs onto her hand and pull her backward.

Sehun ''listen! did you just say that i am a jerk? what, a playboy?'' he hold her wrist tight

Krystal ''aww! let go of my hand. it is hurt!''