Chapter 1: The first time

Olivia's POV

As a child I was left, I had nobody to love me and no one to care. My parents never stopped arguing all day, everyday. So I left. I know you'll all be thinking she's only a kid and probably went down the street and hid but your all so wrong.

Growing up I taut myself everything , never leaving my room because I was too scared they, my parents, would hurt me. Everyday as they left for work,forgetting I was there I took a look round the house, it was an adventure I would never forget. Slowly the house was beginning to look like a bomb sight, almost everything was broken but luckily for me my parents never managed to find the jar where I kept all there savings for the day I needed it the most.

January 4th- my birthday - the best day of my life.

I was 16, I had actually made it too my 16th birthday! Striking a match I sang ,myself happy birthday silently, making sure no one heard me. I didn't want the whole parents reunion thing, they'd missed that chance years ago, I was never going back. I was changing no longer was there the sweet girl who loved pink and anything glittery, standing in front of my shattered mirror my reflection stared back at me, there was a wall between me and anything that tried to connect with me. I was never going through heart break ever again.  

12:02 the plan had to begin. Creeping down the stairs I slowly watched the tv flicker from one picture to another. Someone was up. I was only going to the kitchen and they'd never noticed me before so what do I have to loose? Taking my mums phone I ran upstairs tactically making sure I didn't step on a creak . So your all probably wondering what I wanted my mums phone for right? I was going to record a video, a video to show her that yes she did have a daughter, a daughter who she lost the chance to see.

1:00 my bags were packed, maps were open and tickets were booked. I'm leaving and I'm leaving for good.  Your all probably wondering where I'm going right? I could tease you and make it an element of surprise but I'm the "bad girl" that doesn't give a shit about anything anymore. Well I'm going to America where all the sterio types are set in place where you need a reputation to live. I'm getting out of this hell hole leaving the school where I'm miss goody two shoes, that's the past and you've got to live in the moment.

The rain poured heavily on the streets, bouncing up and down as it made impact with the road. Ive always loved the rain because it feels like your starting again, a fresh start you could say. Pulling me out of my thoughts was the honking of a taxi, without looking back I slammed the door and like that my old life was behind me. What was America going to bring for me? A fresh start? Popularity? My dream? Or worst of all the end?