how to : clean your room

first :
-start by tackling the clothes lying around and separate them into 2 piles ; one for dirty and one for clean.

-take the dirty pile to your laundry bin or to the laundry room, and then set the clean ones on your bed and come back to them later.

second :
-clean your desk and place all your books, pencils & binders away.

third :
-organize your bookshelves, dressers and bedside tables. make sure all your books are facing the same way, all your clothes in your dresser are folded neatly.

-make sure your jewelry isn't all tangled up.

-give each drawer/shelf on your bedside table a category and put things that fall into each one there.

fifth :
-clean up and put away in the correct spot anything lying around.

sixth :
-now that your ground is clean, sit down and lay your clean clothes on your lap. don't place them on the floor, it will get dirty if your floor isn't 100% clean. organize your clothes into categories, so you can put each thing corresponding to a category in the correct drawer in your dresser.

seventh :
-lastly, make your bed. this way if you needed to put anything on your bed, you wouldn't have to remake it.

-

random tips :

-play music.
make sure it's loud, and has a good beat that gets you pumped up.

-bring some water and a snack :
when you finish each section, award yourself with taking a little break to refresh. don't use electronics in the little breaks, or they will last hours haha you know what I'm talking about.

-time yourself :
put on a timer and pause it on each little break, and after you're done cleaning your room, look at how much time it took you. do this each time to see if you beat last time's record!

don't forget to :

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

REQUEST

SUGGEST