25 - Violetta / León

Violetta's POV

"I can't do this anymore." I cried out. I squeezed tightly in Angie's hand. She was wiping some sweat from my forehead. "I'm tired." I quitely said.

"Vilu, come on. I know you can do it." I heard León say. "Just think of the moment you'll be able to hold our baby." I looked over to my side and faintly nodded.

I took a few deep breaths. "Violetta, when you feel your next contraction, I need you to push. Only one more time and this baby will be born." The midwife said.

I was trying to get this baby out for nearly two hours now and I was so tired of it. "I'm almost home, baby." León said. "I'm only fifty minutes away."

I nodded. "Okay. I'm ready."

Around ten minutes later, the room was filled with the cries of a little baby. Tears fell from my eyes. "Good job, Violetta. Here's your little boy." The baby was placed on my chest, wrapped up in towels.

Angie kissed my forehead. She got the laptop and pulled it closer to me, so León could get a better look at his son. "He's very handsome." Angie commented.

"Takes after his father." I said. Angie and León chuckled. I looked over at León, who also had tears in his eyes.

"I need to go now, we'll be landing shortly." León said. I nodded. His face disappeared from the laptop screen. I sighed as I closed it.

The midwife walked back into the room. "Who will be cutting the cord?"

I frowned. "León?" It came out as a question. "Or will that do any damage to the baby?" The midwife nodded. "Oh, uh," I looked over at Angie, "Angie, I don't know what to do."

"Do you want your father to do it?" I shrugged. "Well, it's either him, Diego, Fran or I. Your choice, sweetie." I nodded.

I looked at my little boy. "Angie? Can you do it, please?" Angie smiled at me whilst she nodded. She gave me a kiss on my forehead. The midwife gave her some special scissors.

"Alright, I'm quickly taking him to the bathroom to clean him up. You can do the same." Angie and I both nodded.

After a few minutes Angie had helped me clean myself up. She went to get Diego, Fran, Aria and my dad from downstairs. I layed myself back down on the bed.

The midwife, who's name I learned was Jane, came back in the room with my little baby in her arms. He was wearing a blue onesie with a matching blue hat. She placed him in my arms. Jane got a file out of a bag. "Have you decided on a name?"

I nodded. "Mateo Vargas." The nurse nodded as she wrote the name down on the file. The door opened and Angie walked in with Fran, Diego, a sleeping Aria and my father.

Francesca sat on the bed next to me. "Oh, what a cutie." I nodded. "Cami, Naty and Ludmi will come by tomorrow when the guys have arrived." I nodded as I looked at Matty. Diego and my dad sat at the end of the bed.

"What's his name?" Diego asked.

"Mateo. And Matty as his nickname." I looked over at my father. "Do you want to hold him?" Dad nodded. Angie took him out of my arms and layed him in my father's arms.

León's POV

I quickly ran out of the airport. I looked around for a taxi. I frantically looked everywhere. Where are those stupid things when you need them?! "León Vargas?" I turned around and was met with a confused looking Gregorio. "Why are you in Buenos Aires? Aren't you supposed to be on tour again?"

"Uh, yeah, well Vilu gave birth today so I came home as fast as I could. Is there any way you could mabye drop me off at my house?" I questioned.

Gregorio nodded. "Yeah, sure. Follow me, my car is just around the corner."

-

I thanked Gregorio, then quickly ran into the house. I heard nothing, everyone must have left already. I made my way upstairs. I quietly opened the door to our bedroom. I saw Violetta sleeping on the bed, with a crib standing next to it. Little cries came from the crib.

With a small smile on my face I walked over to the crib. I got my son out of the crib and sat down on my side of the bed. "Hey there, I'm your daddy." The little boy looked up at me with big eyes. He had stopped crying right away.

Two arms wrapped around my neck. I turned my head slightly and saw Violetta look at us with a smile on her face. "I'm glad you're home." She kissed my cheek. "Matty is glad you're home, too." I looked at our son with a smile on my face.

"I love you." Violetta smiled at me. We both looked at Mateo as he looked up at us. I sighed. "I'm sorry for not being there for you. I feel so bad about it." Violetta gave me another kiss on my cheek. "Maybe going back to the band wa-,"

"León Vargas, stop talking! You're here now and that's all that matters. And you were there, yes not physically, but you pulled me through. Thanks you to you I had to strength to put throught with it and that's all that matters for me, okay?" I nodded. "Good." She gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "Now, put Matty back to bed and then get your lazy ass in bed with me. I missed cuddling with you."

I chuckled, but nodded. I went to put Matty back in his crib. I gave me a kiss on his forehead and put his dummy back in his mouth. "Good night, little man." I went to freshen up in the bathroom. When I walked back into the room, I saw Violetta was fast asleep on the bed again.

I got in next to her. I kissed her forehead and then wrapped my arms around her waist. "Good night, babe."

I'm back from my holiday, so the daily updates will hopefully be back again! Favourite part? Let me know in the comments! x