00 - Narrator

It has been five years since Violetta and the others were students at Studio On Beat.

The boyband of the guys has taken off and is very popular in Latin-America and Europe. One of the main reasons the boys don't see their girlfriends much.

Except for Federico, of course. Why? Well, Ludmila became the star she always wanted to be and is currently on tour with the boys.

Diego stayed in Buenos Aires and now runs Art Rebel with his father and fiancee; Francesca. Oh and I should probably mention that Francesca is six months pregnant with their first child.

Camila and Naty are now well respected teachers at the studio. They occasionaly go on tour with their boyfriends.

Let's see, who do we have more? Right, Germán and Angie. After they got married they went on their honeymoon, to Amankila in Bali. They are also still working at the studio.

As for Olga and Ramallo, they moved out of Germán's house. They now live a few houses down the road. Olga still does the housekeeping at Germán's house, though.

And last, but certainly not least: Violetta. She turned out to be what everyone tought she would be; una estrella. And that comes with sarcrifes that she has to make.

Due to busy schedules and spending half the world away from each other, Violetta and León both lost the center of their worlds: each other.

But you know what they say, right? When you love someone, you let them go. And when they come back to you, it was meant to last a lifetime.

Hi! Welcome to my story! This my first story on Wattpad and I hope you enjoy! Make sure to leave a comment with some feedback!