Luke just scoffed before changing the subject.

Surprisingly, we talked a lot during dinner. I hadn't expected it to go so well. He was pretty funny, although he didn't really have much else other than his frat and his friends to talk about. Still, he was nice.

He paid for dinner and I let him. I mean, I'd get a chance to pay him back (hopefully), and eh. It wasn't that big of a deal, really. From what I saw, the food was cheap anyways.

The drive back was different, to say the least. We were talking a lot more than on the drive to the diner. Luke was cracking jokes I had never heard of before, and I was laughing so effortlessly.

Soon enough, though, his left hand was resting on my thigh, and I couldn't help but laugh at how straightforward he was. "I think you missed the gear stick."

"Nah, I found what I was aiming for."

Rolling my eyes, I answered, "I thought you'd aim at something higher than this."

"I'll get to that." He shrugged, turning to wink at me for a split second before turning his attention back to the road in front of us.

He squeezed my thigh before rubbing his thumb over the expanse, causing a shiver to run through me. I looked over at him, but he was focused on the road.

He parked in the school's parking lot, but just as I was about to get out of the car, his hand was on my arm, pulling me back. He leaned over, whispered in my ear, "You wanna come to my room?" before starting to kiss down my neck.

I gasped but nodded. He pulled away, and the two of us got out of the car quickly. Taking me by the hand, he lead me to one of the smaller buildings on campus. I could make out that it was white thanks to the nearby streetlights, but that was about it. Some of the front windows were still lit up, but the majority were black. How late was it?

He pulled me inside, stopping for a brief moment to say hi to (who I assumed to be) his frat brothers who were in the common room, before leading me up some stairs. We headed to a room way at the back of the hallway and he pushed it open, standing aside to let me in first. He flipped on the lights and threw his car keys onto the desk on the left while I took in the room. It was... Messy, to say the least. There were clothes on the floor and empty beer cans were crowding the general area of the trash can.

Luke wasted no time. He pulled me into him by the hips and began kissing me with such intensity that I was caught off guard. However, I quickly wove my fingers through his hair and tugged, causing him to gasp.

"What about your room-mate?" I asked, panting a little already.

"It's Ash," Luke carelessly explained as he kissed down my neck. "He's not back until late."

I nodded, tilting my head to the side to expose more of my neck. Luke tugged at the collar of my shirt, exposing part of my shoulder, and began biting at the skin there.  Gasping, I slipped my hands under his shirt, digging my nails into his lower back.

He pulled away with a pant, yanking his shirt up and off while I did the same to mine.

We ended up collapsing onto his bed moments later, our shoes and jeans with our shirts on the floor. He was above me, grinding down against me, but I wasn't having it.

I managed to flip the two of us over so that I was on top, causing his eyes to widen.

"Better get used to this," I murmured, kissing him as my hand trailed down his chest and towards his boxers. I palmed him through the fabric, causing him to moan into the kiss and buck his hips up.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I slipped my fingers under the waistband, pulling them down before wrapping my fingers around his dick. He broke the kiss with a gasp, hands coming to rest on my waist. I kissed down his neck as I build up a pace, his fingers squeezing my waist every now and then.

He grumbled out curse words, his grip on my waist tightening as I began stroking him faster. I pulled away from the mark I had left on his neck, bringing my face up above his once more as I watched him come undone.

"Calum," he breathed out, eyes squeezing shut as he arched his back, nails digging into my skin. "I'm close."

I kept my pace steady, running my thumb over his tip a few times before I had him releasing all over my hand. I scrunched up my nose a bit, but Luke was squeezing and groaning and I really, really couldn't have imagined something better than that.

I slowed my pace before letting go of him. He lay there, blissed out and panting as I reached over to the beside cabinet, grabbing a tissue from the box (not without rolling my eyes at the sight of it), and sat back on my heels to wipe my hand. I tossed the tissue in the general direction of the trash can, shrugging when it didn't make it.

"Holy shit, you're good at this," Luke breathed out, eyes opening lazily.

I shrugged in response, a smirk dancing on my lips. "I've been told."

His eyes widened and he smacked me playfully before sitting up in front of me. "I haven't forgotten my promise."

"Your promi-" I began to ask, but was cut off by him pushing me down onto the bed and making quick work on pulling down my boxers. I barely had a chance to react as he spread my legs, situating himself between them. I watched as he lowered himself between my thighs, eyes closing when his lips wrapped around my dick.

One hand was tugging at the bedsheets while the other was tugging at his hair as Luke sunk down on me. What he couldn't fit in his mouth, he wrapped his hand around.

I felt his tongue swirling around me and gasped, grip tightening in his golden locks. He kept on going, head bobbing up and down as he worked wonders with his tongue. I couldn't keep my moans in, no matter what I tried.

"Luke," I gasped when he pulled away, just to drag his tongue up my length. "Fuck."

He moaned around me, causing me to whine and thrust my hips into his mouth. I was too dazed to apologise, but he didn't seem to mind anyways.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned him, my breath nothing but heavy panting.

When he didn't pull away and instead began swirling his tongue around even more, I released into his mouth with a prolonged groan.

When I was completely spent, he pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as my eyes fluttered open. He smirked, leaned in, and kissed me, hands stroking my sides.

We both fell asleep soon after, his arms wrapped around my waist. My last conscious thought was me hoping that this wouldn't be the last time something like this happened between Luke and I.

a/n: this week's cover was made by chocolatexcakes :-)

a bunch of you sent in really great covers, so I decided I'm gonna alternate between them :-) so don't get thrown off when you see this fic has a new cover!! (You can still send in more covers if you'd like!)