The Perfect Day And A "First"

-Hey guys its me again. This chapter doesn't have "good stuff" but there is something if you get what the title is. Hope you enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------

<<Ciel's POV>>

I sit at the immensely large table awaiting a different type of breakfast that I supposedly haven't had in a long time. I wonder what it could be because the only foods I haven't had in a while was from when I was a kid. I jump slightly as I see Sebastian next to me as I look over. He smiles and says, "Hope you enjoy this meal, my young master." I smile back and thank him. He looked surprised as I said that, I'm guessing because I never say that to him much. He opens the top of the lid of the platter to reveal my favorite meal when I was younger, Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and of course grits. My eyes widen as I gaze at the meal he has made. I almost immediately dig into the meal, savoring every bite of it. After I finish I hear a ring on the door bell. I open the door to see alois, bruised and tearing up. He falls to his knees and immediately I call Sebastian to get him to the sofa. "Alois what the hell happened!?!" He softly replied, "n- nothing I just fell down the stairs..." I put my hand on his cheek and stare into his eyes. "Alois you can tell me, you know I will understand and do every thing I can to help." He stares back and let's out a whimper before replying "H- he... Claude, he beat me... And after that... H- he raped me..." As he said this he cried harder as if it all happened again playing in his head. I tear up and hug him and he hugs back. "I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" He stops sniffling and says, "J- just dont leave me... Please..." I almost instantly say, "I won't... Don't worry I won't." I can feel my affection for him rise and without thinking of what might happen... I kiss him. Alois's eyes shot wide but soon closed as he kissed back.

<<Alois's POV>>

As I was pulling away from the hug that I greatly enjoyed, Ciel kissed me right there. I felt my eyes widen but soon closed them, and kissed back, hoping it would last forever. Ciel slowly pulls away from the kiss and says, "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable..." All I say back is, "Thank you" and I hug him for a while. As I'm hugging Ciel I start to think if he feels the same way about me as I do for him. "C- Ciel, I hope you know that was my first time" he instantly replied with "I'm s-" I cut him off by putting my finger over his lips, smiling and say, "I'm glad it was with you"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys its me again and I hope you enjoyed. As I was writing this I was thinking if you guys thought that it was Ciel's first kiss and it was with Sebastian, or something more, how you say, "intament" (Sorry if I misspelled that) but I will update soon and please vote and comment if you would a changed something. So, see ya soon ❤~