Ch 8: Love all Trust a fewDo wrong to none.

She's messy, confident and the queen of petty, Bianca Holmes everyone!

Jessana's POV:

'I can't believe Moe went against my wishes and agreed to help Anna are all Americans this selfish!'

Jessana complained inwardly, hands gripping his collar tighter, closing off his windpipe, as he taps on her hands weakly, his face turning beet red.

"Jessssssaaana!" He hissed, gasping for air. The tray balanced on his knee shaking, threatening to collapse.

"Promise me something." Jessana whispered in his ear.

Moe nodded quickly. "Don't go against my wishes. I already told you. I didn't want to see that bata yet you ignored me. This won't happen again yes?"

Moe nods for the second time, one eye going lazy as she finally lets go. She grabs the tray and places it safely on the ground as he stays hunched over coughing, clawing for air.

Guests watched the spectacle. Jessana smiled, waved at them for reassurance even patting his back in order to seem normal.

"Get up. Let's get this over with." Moe finally regained his breath, he does just that, taking the tray in hand. They spot an open high rise.

Jessana speed walks to it with Moe following right behind as they wait in an elevator filled to the brim with people.

The hotel's elevator operator, Benjamin, a tall skinny white boy with an oval face, scratches his dark brown hair, matching eyes lighting up at the sight of them. A newyorker who decided not to work for his family pizza place but wants to own his own hotel one day. He waved smiling at the pair. Jessana waved back while Moe doesn't acknowledge him looking straight ahead.

"Hey Moe, what floor is it today?"

Ben asked eagerly, he always had a high pitched nasaly voice that could make you wince.

It didn't bother Jessana but to her recollection. She overheard Moe calling him a dork and how annoying he is to his Russian friend, something about Cole hating his guts.

Jessana had no idea how dedicated Moe really was to Cole and it kind of irked her. And then she wondered, what on God's green earth is a dork?

He waited, bony finger itching to press a button.

"One fifty please." Moe answered quickly, almost as if he didn't want to talk to him long.

Benjamin noticed the cold shoulder and his smile faltered, eyes losing their happy glow as he pushed the button.

Jessana made a point to talk to him. Which he greatly welcomed, asking about work and such.

The elevator is now void of any guests the two remained as they stepped out on their desired floor.

"Thanks, Ben." Jessana yells.

"Your welcome, Jessana! Bye Moe!"

Moe doesn't even turn around as the elevator closed shut.

"What was that about?" Jessana asked irritably.

He scoffs. "He's a loser. Jessana everyone knows that."

Moe claims, as they walk down the long dark hallway. The only light beaming  from the windows in Cole's room.

"He was your best friend two weeks ago." She debated.

"Well," He shrugged, picking something out of the corner of his eye before flicking it off. "things change, I mean he plays World of Warcraft."

Jessana scoffs. "Didn't I see you on one of the laptops at the break room playing the sam-"