Chapter Two: Curiosity kills The Cat

Sweat rolled down her face as Jessana looked respectfully at her new client.

Cole Garner.

'The sissy boy that threw champagne is the same playboy that has sent countless maids before me packing of all the thousands of men in New York it had to be him.' Jessana grimaced.

"Oh! Hoo! Hoo!" He claims dramatically, slowly clapping, grinning from ear to ear.

Jessana stared at him blankly, her hands forming into a tight fist in her pockets. Black shoes shining from hours of polishing last night hunched over a small white sink. Suit jacket ironed for hours, she even replaced the buttons on her white Oxford shirt because they look dated. All for this inconsiderate little boy who tried to embarrass her about her wardrobe.

'I'd like to see what he says now. The plaza made sure I had a suit that fits and actually looks pretty sharp on me. I have never worn such nice clothes before...' Jessana kept her head held high ready for whatever came her way.

He bites his lip as he places his subtly toned arms on his knees.

"Look what we have here. It's testosterone breast!" He says mockingly, shaking his head.

Saucy seemed to ignore their exchange glaring at the naked woman in his bed. Her light brown hair,stirring under the covers, she raises her head a little hair cascading down her milky white back yawning loudly. She speaks in a small voice.

"Cole, baby, who's here? Why are you making all that noise." Naked woman questioned, hair hiding the side of her face as she looks at Cole. Who is clearly paying her no attention, blue eyes looking at Jessana in an antagonizing stare.

A crooked smile plays on his lips almost as if he's deciding what jab he wants to throw at the maid next but he sighs boredly standing up he walks past Saucy and mutters. "Clean the living room, the bedroom, and make up the bed please." He head nods over at his bed with the woman in it.

As he passes by Jessana,Cole acts as if he wants to throw up. Oblivious that she was giving him a cold stare he smiles walking backwards and lifts his hands up in defense. "I'm just kidding around chill." He says smoothly sighing in dissapointment.

It became clear to her that he was not impressed with his new maid selection which proves how lustfull he is how grotesque.

Cole turns around as he heads to an opulent bathroom with a beige jacuzzi the size of a mini pool and a large grey tile shower peeked through the bathroom door which laid slightly ajar.

"Cole, baby aern't you gonna wait for me?" The mysterious naked woman asks him staring expectantly while her bangs covered her eyes her pink lips noticeably swollwen and puffy.

Cole turns around in confusion as if he hears nothing he shrugs and closes the door behind him.

Jessana stood there staring at where his overpowered axe smelling presence once stood mouth slighly opened in bafflement never has she met someone so self absorbed.

She looks at her co worker in the corner of her eye to see she if she's as equally shocked. Saucy's arms were crossed in font of her hefty chest. Hazel eyes sneering at this bare woman.

A loud sigh resonates through the room by the tone Jessana could tell it was one of Saucy's dissaproving specials like when she made a bed up wrong or if she scrubbed the toilet with the wrong cleaner or if Moe explained to her longer than he needed to inbetween shifts about her sexuality.

'Which means she knows this lady.'Jessana guessed.

"Dory,Dory,Dory, I just new you'd come crawling back like the whore you really are." Saucy claims smiling knowingly to herself. Like it was only a matter of time.