" You not full yet, keep eating king" he reached back and pushed my head further in his ass. I love the aggression he's showing.

I stopped eating cause king wanted his turn. I put the tip in and Chulo pushed back a lil bit and I held onto his ass cheeks ." This dick good aint it cause this ass damn sure heavenly." His response was I moans. I went all the way in and pulled out. It's just something about seeing my dick disappear in and out his ass. "Take this dick baby" I moaned out. I did it one last time and fucked him silly. I lifted him up so I can kiss his neck while I fuck him him from the back.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me" Chulo said. He must have felt the swelling of my dick. I started coming and pulled out and I was still coming I finished on that fat ass. I put my dick back in his ass it felt so Damn good I told Chulo to push that nut out it was a site to see.

He got up and came to suck on my dick. I was tired man I just want to cuddle. "Damn bae my dick not going anywhere, I'm tired asf."

" Damn that was-" my phone started ringing "Bae get your phone" chulo said

I got up and walked towards the bathroom to my pants that was on the floor. I finally retrieved it.

"Hello ? Yes....No we're not... Yes she is... ok thank you " I just looked at Chulo and dropped my phone all feelings that I thought was gone came rushing back to me at once. This girl gonna be the death of me.

"Uhhh bae there's something I gotta tell you " I said while nervously looking at him

"Im listening Lee " he gave me a serious look.

"Danielle got in some trouble and-"

"NO I DON'T BELIEVE IT ! how I know this ain't some b.s.and she trying to take you from me. Huh ? I don't trust it. But it's no need to voice my opinion your grown so do you. Oh an I'll be back."

I sat there stunned by his response. He got up ,went to the shower, you could see my nut running down his leg, I did the damn thing wrong time to think that but I followed him to the shower. He was in there about a min before I got in and I thought I heard sobbing but I dared not ask him.

I got behind him and hugged him from the back with king against his crack I whispered in his ear. " Bae I love you it's always going to be just you and I "

He stood there I bathed him and he rinsed off and got out. I bathed myself, after a min I got out.

"Bae I forgot to get a towel can you bring me one ?"

Silence

"Chulo?"

Silence again. I walked in the room grabbed my towel and put it around my waist, I didn't think to dry off cause I wanted to find him. I walked towards the window then I seen his car driving off. Ugh lemme call him

" Bae come back home don't be driving mad, I told you about that shit before"

"I'm ok just going to mom's, not like you care" he mumbled the last part

"Ok I love you bae".

"Mmmmnnnn hmmm"

Fuck now he about to go to mom's and he know she gone read him cause he can't lie for shit. Gotta call my dawg.

"Yo dirt, I need you to float me some cash I gotta situation to handle"

"Aye Ty you asking for a lot in two days" is he going to bitch or help me out ?

"I appreciate it cuh" I responded a lil annoyed. This girl is just, ugh.

"It's coo, Bryce here so I'll have him bring it"

"Good looks J"

"Yeah be safe my nigga n you no how to find me but you know Psycho out there too"

"Foo how you know what I'm about to do"

"Ty I told you a while back I own these streets I know everything cuh" nigga ain't lying.

I hung up in disbelief this nigga do know everything. I chuckled to myself. Ima fly out tonight and be back tomorrow night nobody has to know I'm gone.

................

Carlos Pov

I can't believe him right now he went off on her and now he chasing her. I don't care what the situation is she ain't dead. I'm to invested in this to have her think she'll get him back. I just got to mom's house. Im walking up and I see Dj sitting on the porch

"Sup in law " Dj said

" same shit different day"

"Coo where's my brother ?" He asked looking confused

"Call him" I said walking pass him to get to mom. She sat in the living room watching Major Crimes. She noticed me and spoke

"Hey handsome, come give me a hug"

I followed suit. "Hey ma, how you been ?"

"I'm good, what's wrong ? Rethinking the engagement ? By the way congrats"

"Oh no ma, I love your son to much to rethink that."

"So what is it ? Did he hit, beat or cheat on you ?"

"Ma chill, we're good, just came by to spend time and get a plate."

"Just because your my son in law doesn't mean I don't know you and what you mean chill ? Son comes before in law so stop lying to me. And you know how stubborn that boy gets so it's up to you if you want to continue to deal with it"

"My bad ma, I just dont want to talk about it, so can we continue watching the show"

"Hey you just got here I been watching this but ok I respect your choice but you know im here for you. I love you son and if you want to go cry and not let me see it go in Lee's old room cause Jr's with Amber and Aria."

"Yes ma"

I laughed and watch tv until I heard ma call saying dinner ready. Dinner ? How long I've been here ? Its sad I didn't know I fell asleep.

I got up and went into the half bathroom to wash my face and gargle my mouth. Ma had dinner laid out.

...........

After dinner I decided I'll head to my empty home. I said my see ya laters. Im walking towards the door and I bump into the wall and it spoke

" Bae ( I just stared at this nigga like tf) dont give me that look im on my way out I just had to tell Jr, later."

"Mmmmmnnn hmmmnnn" he leaned in to kiss me and I moved the opposite way and walked out the door.I don't have time for the b.s.

Im in the car driving home listening to one of my favorite songs by Monica Stay or Go

Half lyrics that I like

This is so annoying
I'd say, "Grow up", but I know that you won't
I don't understand whats so hard
You either wanna be with me or you don't

One day you love me
Next day you wanna leave
You're so up and down
Well I'm about good and tired

Well I'm about good and tired of this
Too fly for you to not know what you want

So let me know
Whatcha gonna do
Stay or go
Cause I'm not waiting
Boy yes or no
I'm about to decide for you
Stay or go

End of lyrics

I love this lady she gives me what I need. I went to pick up Isaias then I'll head home. I arrived to an empty house. At least he left the porch light on. I walked inside and turned off the alarm and set it back and went to bed watching my son sleep. I swear having a son is my greatest accomplishment. Then I began to think to myself. Is this what I really want for myself ? Can I really call this home ?

Thanks for the support, comments , reads and votes.