MORE FRIENDS?!, Date

Start from the beginning

"Me!" They all scream back, and we head to my room, where we will make Lea look like a princess.

*Lea's PoV*

They usher me into a room, that must be the bedroom because it has a bed, and it is super decorated. Alex makes me sit in a comfy chair, and they all rush around the room, probably to find things.

"First off, outfit!" Alex yells to me, throwing my dress to me. I nod and walk to the bathroom, stripping off my jacket, shirt, and pants. Alex has my combat boots so...

I slide the dark blue dress on, and make sure the belt is right. I then walk out, only to be put back in the chair. It wasn't like forcing me to sit there, but at the same time it was.

Alex runs over with a brush, Delaney with a curling iron, Katy with clips, and Marie with combs. I close my eyes as Alex and Marie brush and comb through my hair, felling all the knots try to come out. They pulled really hard, and I had to bite my tongue to make that pain go away, and go towards my tongue. I bite hard!

They finish brushing and combing my hair, so next up was Delaney. This would be the process that took awhile, so I sat back, enjoying the peace. She curled all my hair, which took like half an hour.

Next up was Katy. She went to the sides of my head, and pulled back the front strands, to the back and clipped them. Easy, but made the final touch.

"Makeup!" Alex screams. I almost cover my ears, but instead, they whip my chair around, so I wasn't facing the mirror anymore. "You trust us?" Alex made sure. I nodded.

Alex ran and grabbed foundation, and eye shadow. Marie grabbed lipstick, Delaney grabbed blush, and Katy eyeliner.

Alex put on the foundation. Katy then made me close my eyes and put on the eyeliner, and Alex finished the eyes by putting on the eye shadow. Keep in mind that I have no idea what color or anything they're putting on. Delaney put on the blush, and Alex walked away. I don't know why though. Marie then put on the lipstick.

I wanted to turn around to the mirror, but Alex walked back with my black combat boots, but they we're super shiny. She handed them over, and I put in some non see able socks.

"Ready to see, Lea, the most beautiful girl to Delirious?!" She turned the chair around and I stood up in front of the mirror. My hair was curled, and the front pulled back in a clip. You could still see the streaks of blue though. My eyes...my bright blue eyes had some dark blue eye shadow, with black eyeliner that had a wing on the end. I had a nice blush, and dark red lips. My dress matched everything, making all of it come together. The combat boots finished the look off. I turned around, and saw all four girls smiling, and Marie and Delaney clapping their hands.

"Wow, guys, you made me look...beautiful!" I cried, and ran to them. Of course I wasn't crying, though.

"You're welcome. We want your date to be perfection!" Marie screamed. I laughed at all of their enthusiasm.

"What time is it?" I ask, pulling out of the hug.

"It is 7:30. We got to get you to the restaurant. Here is the rest of the plan. We drop you off, the boys tell him that we are going at a different time, so he goes by himself there. Then he'll see you, and know it is a date! Perfection!" Alex squeals. Let's go!" She throws her arms in the air like Superman, and runs out of the room, with the rest of us behind her.

*Jonathon's PoV*

The guys convinced me to wear a tux to the crew dinner tonight. I pulled out a blue one because, duh, it is my color. They also said there was going to be five girls going, including Lea. Which was going to be perfect.