Saving the girl Chapter 7

I couldn't stop smiling, and it was starting to hurt my cheeks, but this was really exciting this could be just the thing we need to find her, the biggest piece in the puzzle.

First we need to find 'the dark cliffs of the south' find out where that is then we are half way to finding her, I'll go into a nearby town tomorrow and buy a map of this area.

Besides, I have a car it wont be that hard to get around will it, I let out a loud yawn, it was really late and I was tired.

I smiled at Rick thyen went upstairs to go to bed, I was just a dream away until tomorrow, when we will be hopefully one step closer to finding Crystal.

Dream:

"Eve?!?! Eve are you there?!?!", a voice echoed in the dark, "Eve I'm scared please I need your help", it called desperately into the quiet air. It went eerily quiet, a dark chuckle broke through the air "you're never going to find her, she's ours now", it taunted. There was a scream, then a pool of blood covered the ground. A stiff hand lay covered in the red thick substance. The laughter continued, then everything went black, Crystals eyes flashed in the background they seemed lifeless, dead. Empty of any thought or feeling. She was gone, "30 days", the dark voice finished then screamed an agonising scream.

I woke up drenched in sweat, what the hell was that. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with water cooling me off.

The next morning~

I poured milk into my cereal, Kellogg's cornflakes to be exact, there my favourite. I still couldn't shake that feeling of unease from my mind, that dream I had really shook me up.

What did he mean by 30 days? Maybe that's how long we had to find her, if so then that's more than enough time, I hope.

Who screamed, and who's blood was spilled, I'm so confused, it could be a warning of whats to happen, it's scary to think of what could happen to Crystal if we don't get to her in time.

Someone burst through the door, "wheres my vampire boy", a high pitched voice screeched, of course she couldn't just leave us all alone.

"What do you want Cindy?", I snarled, she pulled a face at me that made her look as if she'd eaten something really sour.

"You heard me, I want to know where my boyfriend is", she screamed, I sighed well he is her mate so I might as well tell her.

"He's upstairs in one of the guest rooms, don't get too close otherwise he'll bite", I warned she just rolled her eyes at me then ran upstairs to see him.

I honestly feel sorry for him because of who he is stuck with, "I'm going in to town today to get a map okay, tell Charles what the note says when he wakes up", I smiled at Rick he simply nodded at my instructions, and with that I was off.

I turned on the radio and 'freak on a leash' by Korn, came one I love this song, one of my old friends Demitria used to play this song a lot and it got stuck in my head for a while, I could have killed her.

I sang along quietly to the song, as I drove to any near by village I could find. I pulled up in front of a small store full of nick knacks and leaflets of places to go.

I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me remembering to lock it, I've never been here before so I have to be careful.

The bell rung overhead the door signalling there was another customer, an old man came out from the back room with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hello, how may I help you", he seemed sweet but creepy in the same sense, "ermm yes, have you got any maps of this area", I asked as kindly as I could.

He kept the smile on his face as he spoke "yes I think we do I'll just take a look for you okay", he still creeped me out I nodded at him as he came from behind the register then went down an aisle full of leaflets and maps, how did I not see that.

He was murmering to himself then pulled something out "ahh, here we go that will be 50p, for the lovely lady", he smiled, wow that's quite cheap, I handed him the money saying a quick thank you then hurried out.

I can't help thinking I got a discount, the car door clicked open as I pressed the button on my key, then I got in and turned on the radio on, singing along to more songs for the ride home.

I reached the house and got out of the car, as soon as I walked in the front door I was attacked in a hug, "thank you thank you thank you...", the culprit repeated, when they pulled away I saw it was Charles his eyes full of pure happiness.

"I... err I have a map", I said lamely, I wasn't sure what to say so that was it really, he kept smiling though it was kinda creepy, it reminded me of the old dude.

I walked into the living room with him following closely behind, everyone was there, Olivia, Zach, Rick, Cindy, and Dan, wait whats he doing out of his room?!?!?!?!

He seemed to notice my alarm as he looked down, I sat down far from him and decided it best to ignore this at the moment it was probably through Cindy anyway.

I set the map out on the table and took a good look at it, "according to this map there are like 4 different mountains around here, all pretty far from each other", Rick stated.

We have our map man I think, great now all we gotta do is find the ones that sound dark or look dark, I searched through the names; sunkissed mountain, doubt it's that, Angel mountains, definitely not that, The devils playground, it could be that, Forbidden mountains, could also be that.

Wait how are mountains forbidden?? "theres a possibility of two it could be, the devils playground or, forbidden mountains", I stated smiling.

"Huh", Olivia thought aloud, I looked at her expectantly, she blinked before realising she had said something "ohh it's just, in the note it mentions a fragile angel doesn't it", she smiled I nodded still unsure at what she was getting at.

"Well, at the devils playground, out side there is this giant glass Angel statue it's quite famous, anyway that could be what it means", I grinned at her, "your a genius", I squealed she shrugged in a 'I know' way.

To the devils playground it is, I packed up the map got a bit of cash then when everyone was ready we headed to our seperate cars, some had to share with other, we where one step closer to finding her.

_________________________________________________________________________

Tada what do you think, the cover this week is of the dreaded Cindy, I've put the song 'Freak on a leash-Korn' on the side because I mentioned it in the story, anyway vote and comment please it took me a while to write.