Saving the girl Chapter 11

I sat staring at Cindy's wolf trying to escape, both Rick and his wolf were asleep, they had been for about an hour now. I smiled at him half-heartedly, the dreams had me so scared I didn't want to fall asleep again, why did they have to take you Crystal? Why did you have to come to us?

I layed next to Rick's wolf, maybe he can protect me from them, but I don't think anybody can now, we are so close yet so far away.

I heard digging so lifted up my head, it was Cindy, the dirt was flying everywhere, it reminded me of a dog trying to hide it's bone or digging something up.

I simply shook my head and rested it between my front two paws, maybe if I just rested my eyes for a second nothing will happen it's not like going to sleep is it? I smiled yeah, that's it all I have to do is rest my eyes and not go to sleep then I wont feel as tired.

My eyes shot open to the sound of Cindy's high pitched shriek of a voice, "can somebody please get me out of these chains", how could Rick even stand being near her when they went out? Wait if she's awake that means it's the morning, so I fell asleep last night, whoop my dreams have gone, go me go me go me. Right serious face back on.

I stood up and went behind a tree, shifting and putting on some clothes from the bag. I picked up a set of clothes for Cindy as well, then unchained her and passed her the spare set of clothes.

I turned away so I didn't watch her getting changed, Rick was just getting up so I dived on his had to cover his eyes "Nooooooo, I don't want you to poison your eyes at the sight5", I screamed over dramatically, so he decided to shift so I fell on top of him, "I'm gonna kill you if you do that again", I glared he just laughed at me, "so what do you want me not to see then?", he asked trying to look around.

I yelled at him covering his eyes with my hands "Eve this is rediculous", he pulled my hands away, then his eyes widened when he saw what I was trying to keep him from seeing, so he quickly pulled my hands over his eyes again.

I coudn't help it, I burst out in a fit of laughter at him, "haha... your... haha.... face", I said between laughs, I think he was trying to glare at me under my hand, but that would just be ridiculous of him now wouldn't it.

"Is she clothed yet?", I giggled at him then moved my hand from his eyes "yes she is dressed", I said looking at a fully clothed Cindy, he smiled "good", soon enough he had me pinned to the ground, "now what do you say for laughing at me?", I pretended to think about it, "you're a goon", I replied grinning he shook his head at me, "nope, that's not it at all", he placed his forehead on mine, "keep thinking", he was smirking now he knew how nervous this much closeness made me, "ermm, your fingernails keep growing even after you're dead?", I questioned him, he shook his head again "nuh-uh", his lips brushed across mine, "one more guess". I was about to say something when I heard someone clear there throat "can we go already, I hate being suck in the woods, especially with you two", Cindy scoffed.

Rick stood up then held out a hand for me, I took a hold of it and he helped me up, "this isn't over", he whispered into my ear smiling. I flushed bright red, how can he still do this to me after all this time.

We headed back to the cars and set off, soon enough we would be there, I could already see the mountain, we were almost there, just about half an hour drive unless there is traffic, there better not be any traffic, if there is then I'm going to snap. We could always shift but I hate always having to strip and dress about 10 times a day because of it.

I caught sight of my hair in the mirror, the white was spreading, but nobody else seemed to notice, i think it's like my mini timer, I smiled at least now I have an idea on how long we have left.

I looked at everyone through the same mirror I saw my new hair colour in, Olivia had turned to talk to someone when I saw two small bite marks, maybe it's from when Dan last bit her, but that's impossible because Crystal healed her when that happened, "Olivia, why do you have two fang marks on your neck?", I asked, she quickly covered it with her hand, "wha... what fang ma... marks?", she stuttered.

"You can't try and hide them once I have seen them so it's better you told me", my eyes flashed between the road and her reflection, she frowned "well, you know how I can't be killed? well, when you told me I should let Dan feed from me I really didn't want to at first but at the motel the first night he began to get hungrier...

Flashback: From Olivia's POV

"I feel sorry for them, having to spend an entire night with Cindy", I giggled, Charles and Zach nodded in agreement, but Dan scoffed at me, "it's better then spending a night with you lot, at least they get food", I through a pillow at him, we each had our own rooms but I liked to spend time with them, I'm not really a fan of being alone.

"I can't see why you can't stay in my bed tonight, not in a perverted way though", Zach moaned I shook my head at him laughing, "I need my privacy", he let out a frustrated sigh. Dan;s eyes had glazed over with hunger, I could see them slowly blackening as his fangs slid out slowly. "Maybe we should chain him to the bed", I whispered to Zach nodding towards Dan.

He nodded at me then tried to find them, "dammit", he shouted, "what?", both me and Charles chorused, "they took the chains", he ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

Dan licked his lips, he couldn't control his need to feed, I looked down at the ground in sadness. Then stood up and walked towards him, sitting on the bed in front of him I pulled my hair away from one side of my neck and tilted it slightly, "what the hell are you doing?", Zach screamed in anger.

 I just smiled at him, "trust me". I felt the sting of Dan's fangs piercing my skin then he started to drink gulping down as much as my blood as possible.

It didn't hurt as much as it used to, I think I kind of like it now, that's the only reason I didn't want to use this idea in the first place. I felt the fangs slip from my neck as he licked any access blood from his lips. I could feel my skin already healing itself then covered up my neck again, it still left a slight mark but within the next 5 hours it was gone again.

End of flashback: back to Eve's POV

I nodded at her, I guess the reason I can see them now is he had a sneaky morning feed, I pulled the car up in the car park outside the mountain, "we're here guys, it's time for us to save the girl", I smiled up at it, we're not leaving 'til we get her.

________________________________________________________________________

I know the last few chapters have been boring but I needed them because of the dreams, so I decided to do a less boring chapters, anyway hope you enjoyed, vote and comment please, the more votes and comments I get the more motivated to upload again I will be, think about this fact my readers :D I'll probably just upload Monday anyway so bye :D