Chapter 5: Sorry Not Sorry

Start from the beginning

"Wait, so they're staying with us?!" exclaimed the girl with a harpy feather in her hair. Lady Aphrodite put her hand on Harpy-hair's shoulder.

"Yes Piper darling, it's for the best," she told her.

"Do we have the space for them though?" asked the tall blonde male wearing a shirt with a bow and arrow on it.

Annabeth bit her lip and then said "Maybe they can stay at the Big House?"

Percy waved his hand. "Don't worry about it. Lord Chaos will have something for us. Let's just go already."

"Well if you say so." the Latino elf spoke while shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you all ready to leave?" Lady Hera asked. Everyone nodded their assent.

"Formation!" Genevieve ordered. I finally let go of Luke's hand and we both quickly got into our places.

"We'll be in touch again soon with more information," Lord Zeus informed us. He then snapped his fingers, sending sparks flying. The sparks surrounded and spun around us like a tornado, and with that, we were teleported. 

---Location skip to Half-Blood Hill brought to you by the Lord of sparkles---

We landed on Half-Blood Hill, and everyone took a minute to catch their breath.

"Still dramatic as always." I heard Percy mutter under his breath. We then all starting walking up the hill. At the top I saw Chiron waiting for us. But when he noticed us soldiers, his eyes widened. He trotted over to us.

"Zeus had said Lord Chaos's army would be helping us," he stated, "but he hadn't said they were coming to Camp Half-Blood." Annabeth then explained the situation to him. "Alright then, welcome to camp!" He said smiling. "I'm sure you need a tour of the place so let me just-"

"We don't actually need a tour." Luke interrupted. "We've all been here before, and know how  everything works."

"Wait, actually, Blaze might need a tour," Lee spoke up, "she's the only one who's never been to camp before." We looked at Marina for her reply. She snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Ehhh, screw it. I don't need a tour. I'll find everything myself. Makes it more interesting for me," she declared. I cocked my head in confusion.

"S...cr...ew it?" I questioned bewildered. "I am afraid I don't understand thy usage of the word. As in, the little piece of metal used to build things and keep objects in place? Shall we be constructing something? But, what dost that have anything  to do with the tour?" When I asked this though, my fellow male comrades all started chuckling. Even Castor giggled a little. Bianca gave a little guilty laugh. Marina made a little "oh yeah". Genevieve made an "aww" sound looking like she had seen a cute puppy. And Silena went "aww no sweetie." I was genuinely confused now.

Beckendorf finished chuckling and then enlightened me about the meaning of the word. "No, no, no, that's not what Blaze meant. Screw it is just a phrase. It means like, whatever or what the heck, or oh well."

"Oh, I see." I looked down at my feet embarrassed.

Chiron put me out of my misery by going "Well, um, now that that's settled, let's head towards the cabins." We entered camp and walked towards the cabins. We were near the volleyball court when I heard a loud, "HEADS UP!" I glanced up just in time to see a round projectile zooming towards me.

"Watch out Huntress!" Luke yelled, then grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, out of harm's way. The thing zoomed by and I heard a smack, a groan, and then a dull thud. I spun around and saw Sebastian lying on the ground, and a volleyball next to him. A tall blonde girl with blue eyes that looked our age came running up.