Weekend priorites.

What the hell is on my face? My inner voice groans. It's Saturday morning and I'm tired, and I wake with a damn piece of paper taped to my forehead. What in the actual fuck! I thought. I open my eyes to a white note covering my vision. As I rip the note off my forehead I mutter a few curse words under my breath. I look at the note and it reads.
Hey Sam its me, your dad...wow what a nerd... I dropped of Ria at a friend's house for the weekend, because I'll be out of town. You have the house to yourself until Sunday evening. I expect the remnants of your rager to be cleaned up and the house spotless, no one is allowed  in my office or room, Ria's bedroom...obviously dad...and NO ONE in your room!
Love Dad.

He knows me so well. Yes, my father allows me to throw parties. No, I'm not spoiled, he knows it will happen one way or another so he gives me permission. It helps to keep things calm between us. That and when he was a teen his parents didn't let him do anything, so naturally he wanted to be different.

It's 9:21AM now so I decide to call the girls to let them know we are having a raging pool party tonight. They agreed and said they would be ready in twenty minutes to go to the mall and find swim suits.

"So I heard you and Jake made out last night?" Rebecca questions. You see, our town is small, word travels fast. Not to mention Jake most likely started it. If there is anything he loves more than annoying me, it's talking about me. I nod in conformation and they smile. They have been wanting me to date ever since I had caught Styles, my ex, cheating with some slut behind the school. At first there was anger, then hurt, now replaced with hatred. I've had a few flings since, but nothing serious. They all want the same thing that I'm just not ready for, sex. Yes, the bad girl is a virgin, but I'm not a saint. Styles and I were together for two and a half years. I loved him, he said he loved me. Oh well now, it's senior year and I'm about to party with my two bad bitches.

"It's nothing I was just making sure Ria was a safe, he's my new neighbors and he found out. He wanted something to keep his mouth shut, so I did what I had to do. I may have teased him a bit, but gotta have some fun, right?" I winked at them and we laughed.

We walked into Victoria Secret and went straight to the swim wear. We all have nice bodies and they will definitely be on display tonight. I am a bit more modest than Chels and Beck so I go for a black one piece with the sides cut out so the strip basically covered a inch more than my naval. The bathing suit had stripes of vibrant neon colors running horizontally down the entire suit. We decided the party would also be black light so this was perfect . Chelsea got a neon orange bikini and Rebecca got a matching neon pink one. We paid for the pieces of clothing and walked out of the store to find the lighting store and buy some black light gear along with some under water black lights. When we were done finding the supplies we had a cute store attendant carry the equipment to Chelsea's Jeep Wrangler.

It's ten o'clock at night and people will be here at eleven. I'm so excited, this is my first party since me and Styles, it's been eight months.

"So how many people did you invite?" I ask suspiciously

"The senior class and half of the junior class." Beck says nonchalantly. I nod, not the biggest party I've thrown, but big enough.

"Jake of course was the first to retweet, so maybe more." Chels informs. I nod again and soon it's time to party.

A faint knock brings the girls and I out of our small conversation. I adjust the swim wear and walk to the front door. I swing the door open and am welcomed by a pair of wondering blue eyes, Jake's to be specific. He's in a pair of Calvin Klein swim shorts and he toned chest is on definite display.

"Damn, love! Showing off for me?" He asks innocently. "I would have settled for the bra and underwear."

"I'm sure you would have. Drinks are in the refrigerator and ice in the freezer. The pool is heated and by the look of your swim shorts, you didn't get the black light theme." I point to his pale green and black striped trunks. He smirks and I move aside to let him and his friends, the "bad boys", through. This should be interesting.

-------------------------------------------
Pic of Ria on the side, beautiful little girl, huh? Thanks for reading! Vote&comment!💙