Playing his game

I get home at 3:30PM and notice a baby blue Ferrari in my drive way. Wait, what? 'Baby blue Ferrari' I thought to myself, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Jake Spiles. Why would he be in my driveway?

"Hello gorgeous, or should I say new neighbor." He says smirking at me. To say I was shocked was an understatement. Anger was laced in my inner voice.

"You're kidding?" I say dumbfounded.

"Darling, maybe once you confess your undying love for me, we can be bunk mates." He smirks. For real, I've seen him enough for one day.

"You wish I would let you in my bed. Though maybe one of your many whores will let you use theirs as well as themselves." I smile sweetly, my words dripping with audible false kindness.

"I do wish, and on day you'll beg for me in your bed, and when you do I'll be there very happy to oblige." He is now whispering in my ear. I almost shudder, key word almost.  I admit it, he's beyond sexy, but he's an asshole and I can't let myself fall for that...again.

"Leave. My sister will be home from school in a bit and I will not have you here around her." I say calmly, but sternly.

"What, afraid she might have a crush on me and I'll be around more often?" He says cockily. No one really knows about my home life, and I like to keep it that way. It's not that I'm ashamed, because I'm beyond proud of my younger sister. I just don't want people to fuck with her. Chelsea and Rebecca say that it adds to the mystery of the "bad girl" image, I just don't give a damn. Before I can say anything or push him back, I hear my young sister.

"Hey sissy! Who's your friend?" She said as she cowers behind me. New people always scare her.

I bend down and scoop her up in a hug. "Oh darling, he's not a friend exactly, he's our new neighbor." I sooth her by running my fingers through her hair.

"Should I be scared sissy?" I look up at Jake and shake my head.

"No baby girl, this is Jake Spiles." I gesture to him and he gets down on one knee and holds out his hand. She hesitates, but takes it anyway. 

"Hello beautiful. I'm Jake." He speaks softly, for which I am thankful. Loud things scare her a lot also.

"Hi I'm Aarika, but Sammy calls me Ria." Her little frown turns into a small smile and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Well I should get going. It was nice to meet you Aarika. Sam." He stands and leaves, but not before I can catch up to him.

"Thank you Jake. She doesn't take well to many people and you were very  gentle. It means a lot to see her smile and make a new acquaintance with out running away." I smile finding its way to my lips, and he gives a dismissive wave.

"It's no problem. I have an autistic cousin and he takes to me the best so I'm around him a lot." He explains. "Why didn't I know your sister was autistic? No one, does do they? Why?"

"It's not that I keep her hid. I just don't want her to be messed with or have questions thrown at her about me or our mom. It's obvious we have the same last name, but no one is smart enough to put two-and-two together." I explain. "Please don't say anything Jake."

"What do I get for keeping it a secret?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "You have to kiss me. Tonight. At 10:30 in my back yard by the pool." I don't want to, but what's a small kiss for sister's well being. I nod and walk away. I usher my small sister into the house and start dinner before our father gets home. Our dad is a doctor he took some overtime today since it was his off-day and we had to go to school.
______________________________
I sit in my room and blast my favorite artist through my whole-room stereo system. He goes by the name MGK. He is my savior, but that's a story for another day. I look at my alarm clock on my bedside table. It reads 10:27PM. I better get this over with.

I sit with my feet in the water of the in-ground pool. I check my phone and it's 10:29PM. As I stare in the crystalline blue water I'm lost in my thoughts, I don't even feel a present hand on my bare thigh.

"Hello, love." Jake whispers in my hair. I get scared and jumped a bit. I hear him laugh under his breath. My breath caught when I saw that he was in just shorts. He laughs again and I hit his leg. His hand on my thigh tightening a bit. I decide to play the game I started this morning and go for a swim. I stand up, his hand falling to the smooth concrete. I take off my shirt and short-shorts, leaving me in a bra and underwear. I usually wear a thong, but I got lucky tonight in wearing panties. He looks at me stunned as I dive into the warm water. I come back up from underneath the water and look at him, innocence clear on my face.

"You coming?" I smile. He nods and takes off his basketball shorts leaving him in boxer briefs as he was shirtless before. He eases in the water and finds his way to me.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispers in my ear.

"What you want me to." I say slowly into his ear. "When do you want your bribe, Jake?" I ask. Am I still playing this game? Or am I letting myself go? 'Get ahold of yourself!' My subconscious yells. Yeah you're fine you can do this.

"Now." He murmurs. I pull back lightly and make contact to his lips with mine. It's a slow yet hungry kiss. His hands travel up my sides and back down repeating this motion. I feel a groan escape from his lips and I know I need to stop this before I do something I shouldn't. I pull away and swim to the other side of the pool. I grab the edge and lift myself up and out of the water. I grab my clothes and walk back to my house not looking back and leaving him there. Well there goes my goodnights sleep.

--------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. Pic of jake on the top! Vote&comment. 💙