7.

|Symonee|

This morning, I got up early and got ready to go to Bandz for my morning shift. I only had to work for two hours, because two new girls are in training today. One taking my spot and the others, Sapphire's.

"Babe, babe I'm heading out." I said, constantly shaking Jayde to wake up. She didn't budge. I shook her some more. "Babee." Nothing.

I know a way.

I placed my changing bag on the floor, and yanked the sheets off of her. She was naked by the way, which got me wet a little. She moved a little, but didn't wake up. Shoot.

I know a way--definitely

I climed in between her legs and dove into her treasure box. I flicked my tongue up and down on her clit.

"Mm..keep going, baby." She moaned, but I stopped. Can't miss work. She sat up, "Why you tease me like that." She pouted, crossing her arms over her bare chest. So adorable.

"I gotta go to work, okay. But I'll be home earlier today, since we have two new girls in training." I checked the alarm clock," Shit, I gotta go, gimme kiss."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a quick, yet passionate kiss. I hopped off the bed, grabbed my bag and started for the door.

"Gotta go, love you."

"Love u too." She responded with a weak smile meaning she was still tired. Soon as I left the room, I heard tiny snores.

|Briyana|

I'm pissed! I can't believe that Taylure would cheat on me. With Aleeyah! It's been going on for about a month now. That explains why she would come home late. I thought she would learn the first time, but obviously not. Speaking of which, here she goes right now. Another late night. Shaking my head.

I'm taking back my key, too.

"Hey, babe what's wrong?" She asked, sensing my face expression.

"You are what's wrong!" I yelled, walking to where she was.

"Babe calm down, what's wrong?" She questioned again.

"Look." I said a little calmer, but still pissed, "Do you have anything to say, Taylure? Be honest. "

As I said that, a wave of guilt appeared on her face. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't decide on who I wanted, but now I want you." She spoke seductively, walking slow towards me. I know what I said about commitment and stuff like that, but something was different about Taylure. I can't just leave her alone. Now if it was another girl, I would've been like bitch bye.

"Well show me how much you want me." I said biting my lip.

She winked and dragged me upstairs.

Two Months Later...

|Jayde|

Aleeyah and I decide to go clubbing tonight, since we haven't gotten together in a while. I guess we've been caught up in our relationships. It's a good thing, though.

Currently, we were at this mall trying to pick out an outfit for tonight. Well she was trying to find an outfit. I decided on a black, long-sleeve crop top with a black pencil skirt, along with black Louboutin's with red on the bottom.

She came out the dressing room with a skin-tight, creme dress with lace going along her chest, as well as the sleeves. It really showed her curves. I liked it.

"Soo, how does it look?" She asked as she did a little spin.

"It's fye as hell." I responded honestly. She looked in the mirror, turning to the side examining the dress.

"Thanks, I'm getting it." She said after looking in the mirror.

"Ok." She turned back and went to the dressing room.

Fast Forward>>

"We turnt, bitchhh!" I exclaimed, before chugging down another shot of something mixed. This shit good as fuck, though.

"You al.....ready know biiatchh!" Aleeyah shouted, gulping two shots down at the same time.

Ooh, I wanna try. I thought. I grabbed two shots, "Here we go. Woohh!" I loudly yelled, feeling double the stinging sensation in my throat. More. I want more.

I grabbed two more shots, Aleeyah also.

"1..2...3!" I counted and both me and Aleeyah drank the shots at the same time. We continued drinking shot after shot, until we were dragged out of the real world into our own worlds.

We got someone to take us home, so me and Aleeyah were just talking randomly on my couch.

"Come on Aleeyah, let's fuckkk." I dragged, letting my drunk mind take over.

"I'm so downn." She replied doing the same thing, letting her drunkenness take over as well. She instantly stripped out of the her clothes. I did too.

"Let's g-go upstairsss." She said pointing towards the stairs. I nodded my head and lead her. I stumbled on one of the steps, and we busted out laughing. I got back up and next thing you know, she was eating me out, like there was no tomorrow.

"Mhmm, right therrre..ohh, f-fuckk!" I moaned as she stuck four fingers inside. Not one, not two, not three. Four! It felt good though, to be honest.

"You like it, huh?" She asked pumping faster, causing me to grip on to the sheets tighter.
"Y-yess." I managed to get out. Then she started to pump inside of me, even faster..oh gosh.

"You gon' cum for meee?" She asked still inside of me. I nodded my head and bit my lip, preventing a moan to slip out. I then felt my walls tightening, and then next thing I came all over her fingers. She slurped it up, and I flipped us over so that I could be in control now.

"My turn, bitchh." I slurred before digging in.

Fast Forward To Next Morning>>

I woke up this morning to a pounding headache, with slight dizziness. I went way over the limit, I was supposed to do. Ugh, hangovers.

I rolled over in bed, only to come face to face with Aleeyah. I thought that she just crashed over here, but just in case, I looked under the covers and seen that we were both naked. I hopped out of bed and stood up.

"Oh no no no, this can't be happening." I said shaking my head in denial. "That's my bestfriend. Oh my gosh." I said in shock.

Aleeyah started tossing and turning. Something she does, when she's about to wake up.
"Why the hell am I naked?" She questioned herself. Then she turned around, "Wait, why are you nak, wait we-Noo." She said, shaking her head also.

---------------------------------------------------

Wow...All I Can Say. Woww.

I Decided To Add A Little Twist To The Story, Like?

POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!

Anyways, Please Vote Guys, I'm Not Receiving Enough. Pweasee.

But, Enjoy!

-Taliyah!¡♡