Chapter 3

Feliciano went to get two more plates of pasta for Arthur and Francis and he made his way to but as he drew closer and closer to the basement, he could hear loud bickering.

"...Well frog, I don't care if you hate my scones!" A British type of voice said, filled with anger.

"...Arthur, it's just fact." A French sounding voice replied, calmer, yet a bit of anger mixed in. The bickering continued, for about five minutes. Feliciano decided to knock, and the bickering suddenly stopped.

"That must be one of the new neighbors. Arthur try not to embarrass yourself."

"Then don't try me frog." Arthur replied, footsteps making their way and the owner of the footsteps opened the door.

"Oh, hello, you must be one of the neighbors. I'm Arthur Kirkland, the greatest-" before he could finish the sentence, Francis, he could only assume, pushed him away. "I'm Francis Bonnefoy, the sexiest man alive." Francis looked at Feliciano's hands and smiled. "Oh, pasta hm? That's great. We could really use it since someone- he directed his eyes to Arthur who rolled his eyes - burned dinner." England glared at him angrily. "We have a guest here- Francis." He hissed at him. "I'm terribly sorry."

"I'm sure he doesn't mind." Francis said, winking at Arthur. Feliciano examined the two. Francis seemed to have a charismatic and flirtatious vibe to him, while England seemed to be the grouch between the two, but was calm and polite when he wasn't agitated at Francis.

"Whatever frog." Feliciano looked at Arthur and he couldn't help but stare at the large eyebrows he had. Francis noticed he was staring and smirked.

"I know, he has huge eyebrows."

"I heard that. Are you Feliciano, Ludwig, or Kiku?" Arthur asked.

"Feliciano, Feliciano Vargas." Feliciano replied, "If you don't mind me asking, but you guys really seem to fight a lot- judging by what Ivan said- I mean Mr. Braginski."

"It's okay Feliciano, we don't care much for last names here, address us however you want." Francis said. "Come on in, don't dilly dally." Arthur said, beckoning him to come in, pushing Francis subtly out of the way. Feliciano went in, noticing that the basement wasn't as small as he thought, it was quite spacious.

"Make yourself at home." Francis said, gesturing to the couch. Feliciano sat down and Francis took the pasta out of his hands.

"So Feliciano, the land lady only told me who you are- I'm really curious to hear about you." Arthur said.

"Well- Ludwig, Kiku, and I all studied different professions. I was to have my own cooking show after my friend, who's father controlled the cooking industry enjoyed my cooking and wanted it to be shared by the world. Unfortunately, it was crumbled after the people he worked with refused to work with the idea." Feliciano said, frowning. "Ludwig was supposed to go into the military while Kiku would program games and draw anime- it was his dream. However, both were crushed by some unexpected turns. So now we'll be teachers in Hetalia Academy."

"That school? Really?" Arthur said, "That's a really prestigious school- how lucky you got in."

"Thanks... It wasn't that hard- they were desperate and with Ludwig's cousin helping us, since he is the music teacher, we were able to fill in the spots they needed." Feliciano replied. "What about you two?"

"Arthur and I are both retired world travelers. We would take photographs of the world, documenting them and in the end, making a book to tell people what we recommended in each place." Francis explained, "It was a fun job and all, but once we had traveled all over, we settled here. Although it might not be much, we still enjoy it here- we wouldn't have it any other way." As Francis said this, Feliciano's watch beeped.

"Oh- the other pasta I was making is almost done- I have to go!" Feliciano said, standing up frantically. "Terribly sorry- we'll continue the conversation later- arrivederci." He said, dashing out.

"I like him." Arthur said, sighing as he left.

"Oh?" Francis asked, curious.

"He's open, he's willing to speak about almost anything it seems. I kind of envy him."

"Why? You were open quite a few years ago." Francis said, wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

"Shut it!"

----

Terribly sorry for those who aren't FRUK shippers. I felt like they could have a bit of romance, but not a lot.