Chapter 10: Tobi and The Wait

Start from the beginning

A few moments later.

He gave you your keys to your room. You opened your door. You saw a king sized bed, a huge closet, a dresser, a night stand, a table with a mirror attached, with wooden flooring. Most of the furniture was black or a dark grey. There was a door just beside your bed. You walked into the room. The room was huge. "Cool but why so big". "Because your sharing". "With who". "The new recruit in a few days". "Orochimaru is my guess" "how did you know". "I came here ahead of him, we were both going to join together, but I just asked Kiseme to bring me here.. Now here I am". "Ah.. Are you both dating". "Yep". "Cool I guess" "...". You gave him an you coming in or are you just going to look at me, 'Look'. Silence...... "You coming in or are just going to stare at me Tobi." You said breaking the silence. He said "okay". He walked in and you closed the door behind him. "I have one question Tobi,". "What would that be". "Is your name really madara because you would be really really old.". "That's a first". "..." "You have never asked such a question before.". "Well that's probably because I call you Tobi now instead of Master.". You sat down on your bed. "..." "..." Neither of you spoke. "Well it would be awkward if you called me master in front of the others so just call me Tobi for now." His higher pitched voice cracked "Hhmm" you said. "You are being quiet where's your bitch attitude... Not that I don't like the silence.". "*chuckle* I am thinking". "About what". "Things". You leaned back on your bed. Back against your backpack. "Ouch I forgot I was even wearing my back pack". Tobi laughed. It wasn't unusual for him to laugh at you. "Haha it's so funny I forgot to fucking laugh". "There is the y/n I know and love". You gave a 'fuck you' look. "So where is your normal out fit I didn't see you wearing the last time we met". "I can fuckin kill you Tobi". You can feel him smirking threw the mask he wore. You took off your back pack and placed it on the floor leaning down. He walked over to you and sat down beside you. You sat back up, and looked at him. "Problem". "No". You leaned back on the bed again. 'This is so comfy' you thought closing your eyes. You felt movement on the bed. You opened an eye to see Tobi shuffling closer to you. "What are you doing" you asked. "Nothing" he laid back beside you. Your arm was touching his. You could feel the heat there the cloak he was wearing. You felt heat rise in your cheeks but you put it out. You had the same itching feeling you had when you were with Orochimaru earlier in the week. You rubed your thighs together to get rid of the itching, it took half of it away and you were satisfied with that. You put your hands on your stomach instead of beside you. You closed your eyes. 'Orochimaru' you thought. You felt the bed move again, then felt heat against your shoulder and thigh. You opened your eyes and said. "Move or I will hurt you". Nothing happened. You looked to your right. Tobi's mask was in your face. "Ah" you put your hands in front of your face and pushed him away from you. "That wasn't nice y/n" "I will show you not nice" you flipped on top of him and realed your arm back to throw a punch at his face he caught your hand. "Quick tempered as usual.". You felt something against your inner thigh. You blushed. He let go of your hand. And you slowly got off him. 'He would be blushing to if he wasn't wearing a fuckin mask' you thought. "Well better let you get comfy in here". He said getting up and leaving. You said nothing. You hear the door open and close. "*sigh* ugh Teenage hormones" you mumbled. You stood up and walked over to your closet. You opened the skidding door. There was female clothes in it. And Akatsuki cloaks hanging in it. Four to be exact. You opened a drawer in the closet and there was a section for belly shirts, T-shirts, and long sleeves. Three diffrent drawers. And you opened the drawer of belly shirts. There were a lot of them. You just grabbed a shorter green one with a thin (see threw) lighter green fabric hanging down to the top of your waist line, there in also a split in the front. You walked over to your bag and opened it. You grabbed your holsters and slipped three of them on. And put the rest in a empty drawer. You put your arm , thigh, and calf hosters on. Slipping your waist, ankle, and extra com in the drawer. You also looked threw the bottoms. There were a lot of skirts and jeans. You grabbed a green mini skirt and mini shorts putting them on and throwing your leggings in a pile with your f/c shirt. Green skirt and shorts. They were the same color as the shirt. Your stomach was bandaged still. You took it off. There was a skinny white line just above your skirt line. You looked at your self in the mirror now you had two scars, one on the front and on on the back. You shrugged it off and looked threw more of your new toys. You looked at a hidden box. You grabbed it and opened it. It was a small wooden box, there was a ring amongst the black fabric. You grabbed it and put it on. You felt a strange chakra flow threw you. The chakra inside you fought it. You yelped in pain. There was a term oil in your head. Your nails were turning colors. They landed on pitch black. You leaned against the closet and slipped down to the floor. You sat there for awhile before standing up. You looked in the mirror. You gasped at your eyes. They were black and e/c. You blinked and they were e/c again. 'They weren't full black just my iris was black and e/c strips" you pondered in thought. *knock* *knock*. "Come in". The door opened. "Y/n you okay". "Yeah just peachy.". The door shut. You turned around sitting on your bed. You looked up to see Hidan standing in front of your door. "What you want Hidan". "Just to talk". You waved him over. He walked over to you. "Sit" you turned your body to face him. He sat down and faced you. "I am going to fucking say this once and never again". You nodded. "I am sorry for earlier". "Okay then". "..." "...". "How are you liking your clothes". "I like them". "Good because I picked them out". "...". You raised your eyebrow at him. "What the fuck you looking at?". "Well you have good taste in female clothes, so I was just suprised". He blushed very lightly. You laughed. "Ya know there is a small box in there right". "Yep and the fuckin ring Hurt me" "ha The ring messed With your head too". "Yep and it painted my nails.". "What color did you get". "Black". "What I got a fuckin dark purple" "what does the nail polish color mean". "No fucking clue" "ya know you swear a lot". "I fucking know that". You giggled. "Hey Hidan". "What". "Did you pick out any shoes". "Yep slid the first door closed and open the second one" "okay". You stood up and walked over to the closet. You shut the first door and opened the second one. Toyour surprise there were weapons of all shapes and size along the back right side of the wall on hooks. And there were drawers you opened one out of five drawers. "Fucking hell". There were black, red ,pink, and green heels. You closed the first one and opened the second one. There were black and grey ninja ones. You went back to the green shoes in the first drawer. They were a heeled flat looking shoe. You took off your normal mid calf five inch heel ninja shoes and put on the green heeled flats (things). You took them off again and put on your normal shoes. "Nice selection". "There all the same size". "That's good because they fit me". "Well I better go now". "Bye hidan "bye y/n". He stood from your bed and walked to the door. He opened and left closing the door behind him. "I have to wait for Orochimaru for two days fucking hell". You looked at the time it was 12:39am. "Well better get to bed". You looked in the mirror and said "good enough". You walked over to your bed and crawled under the f/c and f/c sheets. You fell asleep instantly.

Sorry about Orochimaru not being in this chapter but I promise he might be in the next chapter.. Well I better get some sleep it's almost 12:30 here. I hope you guys liked my chapter. Hope fully I will get the next one out in a few days. Love ya all.