Chapter 14 - I really hope

Kiss Me, K-K-Kiss Me

Chapter 14 - I really hope

Even though Tyler was being a complete a$$hole, I decided I should at least help him out with his

father to see if he'll be nice to me again.

I wonder if he already had a funeral planned out. . .

He probably didn't.

Knowing him, he's probably still being all pissed off and thrashing all over the place.

I guess I'm planning a funeral!

Yay.

This has to be really good though, if I want Tyler to be nice again.

I decided that I had to look up the best funeral home in the state first.

I went on Google and typed in 'Best Funeral Homes in California'

(A/N: I didn't really go on Google and check this so this place isn't real)

I did my searching and came up with a place called Los Angeles Funeral Home.

I decided I would go visit it first and see if I wanted to place a reservation there.

I changed into my white soft short shorts and my lose grey shirt and hopped into my car.

I put the address on the navigator and it said it would take about an hour to drive there from here.

An hour is good enough for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I parked right up front and hopped out of my car.

Damn, this place is huge!

There were about 3 sections to it and they were really huge.

It was all white, of course, but there were pretty flowers at the bottom and there were nice big trees for shade which is good since it's 5:00 in the afternoon.

I went inside and walked up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, but would you mind giving me a tour of this place? I'm thinking of planning a funeral here but I'm not sure yet. . ." I asked the lady.

"Of course! Just hold on for a second. We have a few volunteers here that would love to give you a tour, sweetie," She said very kindly.

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh, you don't have to stand here, honey. You can just go take a seat over there and I'll send one of them out shortly," She said.

I nodded and took a seat, looking around.

It was a really beautiful place for a funeral!

There were crosses and beautiful paintings of scenes and stuff like that.

The floor looked like it was made of marble and there wasn't one scratch in the place.

There was a glass shelf full of magnificent flowers!

There was a rainbow assortment, a pink and purple assortment, a black and white one, and ty-dye ones that were the most beautiful, in my opinion.

And there were no electronics, other than the lady's computer which probably had reservations for funerals.

Oh, that reminds me!

I had to go tell a local church too!

I haven't been to a funeral in a long time, so I'm just winging it here.