(Actual) Chapter 6 - I'll do it

Kiss Me, K-K-Kiss Me

*Goes out to madi_wilson7, my #1 fan :) Your comments make my day :) And thank you for helping me with the cast! :)*

Chapter 6

I sat there, thinking of ways to see Tyler and what he is doing.

I really wish I had his phone that had view to all the cameras in school.

I sighed and looked through my iPod.

I went into the App Store, looking for some app that would help.

Oh my God!

I found a camera app!

I looked through out and looked at the pictures.

It lets you choose your destination and gives you access to all the cameras in that area or building!

Sure, it cost like what. . . 10 dollars?

But I don't care!

As long as I get to watch over Tyler. . .

My Tyler. . .

I don't give a sh!t about how much it would cost.

I put in Penelope's credit card number.

I memorized it by heart, since I've used it numerous amounts of times.

I pressed the buy button and my heart was pounding with excitement!

I waited impatiently as it was being downloaded.

Right after it was complete, I pressed the app and started tying in the school's address.

After that, I had full access to all the cameras in the area!

I looked through each one until I found the one that Tyler was in.

I put in my headphones and turned the volume up to see what they were saying.

"Remember - to pass the first test, you must assassinate 5 people. Oliver, our head assassin, will give you the five names. Since you go to school here, I think you know who they are and what the look like," Pete said.

Tyler looked queasy.

"Just think of it as. . . doing it for your girlfriend, Taylor," Pete said.

Wow, he actually remembered my name!

Woo hoo.

"Right. Doing it for Taylor. Doing it for Taylor," Tyler kept repeating to himself.

I smiled and said, "Awwww!"

"Now go!" Pete said enthusiastically.

He pushed Tyler over to Oliver.

"Ok. So here are the 5 people. Lisa Dermont. Paige Jenning. Ian Calis. Kayla Serone. Liam Mounting." Oliver whispered.

Tyler nodded and put the names in his pocket.

And he headed out.

First, he seduced Lisa, to my disliking. But then he killed her, which made me feel a little better. But it was sick to be happy about someone who is dead, even though I don't know her.

Second, he told Paige that he saw his picture in her locker. She blushed. He leaned forward to kiss her. And as he put his hands on her hips, he injected some sort of poison and shot her just to make sure she was dead.

Third, he told Ian that he dumped out his science project in the back. Ian went towards the back and found his science project. He saw a stick of dynamite but it was too late for him to run out. Tyler locked the door and waved bye bye.