Chapter 7 - Eff. Me.

Kiss Me, K-K-Kiss Me

*I promise there will be no sexual content in this chapter(:*

*Goes out to madi_wilson7 for having the first comment on the last chapter(:*

Chapter 7

I quickly pressed the home button on my iPod and went to Facetime.

Hopefully, he has his iPod with him.

"Come on, come on, come on. . ." I say to the iPod.

And then, it says connecting.

"Yes!" I said happily.

I see Tyler's face.

"Hey." He said, smiling.

"Are you really going to rape those people?" I blurted out.

"What?" He said, shocked.

"Are you going to rape those people?" I repeated, a little more confident now.

"Wait what? How do you-"

"Just answer me!" I cut off.

"Well, yes and no," He said hesitantly.

"What?!" I said.

"I'll just pretend. Like, it's hard to explain but long story short, I won't really do 'it' with them, ok? No need to worry about anything. I'll try the girlfriend excuse to see if that works," He said calmly.

"You better not go cheating on me, mister." I joke.

He smiles and says, "I pinky promise."

I roll my eyes and say, "Ok. Good luck. I'll be watching."

"What? Oh never mind. Ok. Thanks, Tay. Bye." He said.

"Bye," I say, smiling.

And then, he presses the end button.

I quickly go to the app again and watch him.

"Hey uh Trevor do I still have to uh you know. . . rape the girls?" He said hesitantly.

Trevor laughs and says, "I'll make an exception, since you're still a newbie. But I need a good excuse."

"My girlfriend will kick my a$$ if I do. Like, I'm not kidding, dude. She has like access to the camera's here somehow. She like Facetimed me and freaked me out so. . ." He rambled nervously

Trevor looked him in the eye for a few intense seconds before saying, "I believe you."

"I'll let it pass. . . for now. But for your final test, you have to screw at least one girl," Trevor said.

Tyler cringed.

"It can be anyone you want, even that girlfriend of yours," He said, winking at Tyler.

Tyler smiled hesitantly.

"Atta boy," He said, when he saw Tyler sort of smile.

"I guess you can't go to Kyle then," Trevor said.

"Why? Who's Kyle?" Tyler asked.

"Lead molester," Trevor said.

"Oh," Tyler said.

"Yeah, oh. Now go back to that murder or assassin thing or whatever that killing thing is called. I hear your pretty good," Trevor said, winking at the end.

Tyler put on that hesitant smile.

"Thanks so much!" Tyler said.

"No prob, kid. I've had my fair share of protective girlfriends," Trevor said, looking up at the ceiling.