☥Chapter Thirteen☥

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Taj" She smirked. Taj ignored her "I see your fat ass still don't know how to talk, huh?" 

"Who are you?" I questioned, scowling in her direction

"I'm Brianna, are you her cousin or something?" She bit her lip

I have to admit, she's very pretty- but it doesn't matter if she is. She's blatantly disrespectful and is trying to flirt obviously. 

Taj is my baby, my beautiful Poodie. She's all mine and she's all I want. 

"No, I'm her boyfriend" I told her, pursing my lips "Look, you don't gotta be coming up to the table tryin' to call her names for no damn reason. You grown right? Act like it"

"I only came over here to have a little conversation with her- but she doesn't want to talk"

"Apparently, she don't like you" I smacked my lips 

"This fat bitch don't like nobody" She snarled

"Get the fuck away from here, man" I stood up

"Wow Taj, you actually have a man. Because y'know, Ricky never stood up for your sorry ass. You never did shit," She giggled "Always came to school with black eyes and bruises and a fatter stomach- following Ricky like a damn puppy, knowing damn well he ain't want you. You're just an ugly fat fuck up"

My nose flared, my hands balling up into fists. Brianna looked at me, that little smirk annoying the hell outta me. She placed her hand on my chest, and I snatched it off.

"Does she suck your dick and swallow your kids? Because that's basically all she's good for, right?" 

Before I can do anything, I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder, "Don't" Taj sighed

"Baby-" I was cut off

"Aye what's going on over here?" Kendrick walked over to the area we was in

The entire crew was around us- as well as everyone else in the building. My eyes stayed locked on Taj who had some tears dripping from her eyes- her bottom lip tucked in. 

She shrugged, pushing through people as she rushed out the front door. 

"See, she's nothing" Brianna smiled, pulling my arm

"Bitch, get the fuck off of me" I pushed her, making her fall on the floor

Storming out the place, I looked around to find Taj. I checked the car and she wasn't in there. Cursing under my breath, I took out my phone, trying to call her. It went straight to voicemail. 

What the fuck is going on?

Going across the street, I saw the back of Taj's head- it was her because of her hipster outfit and wild hair. 

"Taj!" I shouted

She looked behind, continuing to walk away a little bit faster.  

"Taj, stop!" I yelled, jogging to her

She ran around the corner, I sighed- really wanting to give up, but I decided against it. 

Soon, I couldn't see her anymore.

Fuck.

~○~ 

We all sat in the Peter's household in the living room- no one speaking at all. 

Hanson got up, going upstairs. 

"What the fuck happened, Jahmiah?" Kendrick asked 

"To be honest, I don't know. It was just this girl named Brianna and-"

"Oh hell no" He seethed 

"What?" I looked at Bakari

"Brianna used to be Taj's bully when she first started middle school until she graduated high school. She would torment Taj all the time and it got out of hand- basically to the point that Taj had to go to the hospital and therapy classes. Ricky wouldn't help her though, because he was always with Brianna and other girls- he didn't give a shit about my baby. 

Ricky took her out to a party a few weeks before graduation, but it wasn't exactly a party. More like a sexual and torture kind of party just for her- the only girl that was there was her, rest were boys. Ricky told her it was his and Brianna's idea. Keep in mind, she never told us she was bullied and shit like that- until I found out for myself, when I saw her on a corner downtown after being away from home for a few days. 

I took her to the hospital and that's how I know the story" Bakari explained

Kendrick went upstairs after Bakari finished talking. Momma, Pops, Zahlani, and Harper were staring at her- me, running my hands over my face in frustration. 

The doorbell rang- and I went to go answer it quickly. 

"Who is it?" I questioned

"Police"