Chapter 7

~Ash's POV~

"Wait, wait, wait. Sean aka Jacksepticeye helped Me?!?"

"Um, yes. I think that is what I said." Max said laughing her head off. We both started fangirling until I realized a tiny card on my table. I tried to stand up to get the card, but all of these tube like things were stuck on me. As you can tell, I have never been in the hospital, I never learned what these thingies are. Max saw me try to get up, so she grabbed the card for me. I opened it up and read it. Dear Ashley, God, you scared the shit out of me. Never scare me again like that. Anyway, I hope you get well soon. Most likely I won't be here when you wake up. So I included some cash for the bill. Don't worry, I have all the money I need to survive over here. Get well Ashley. ~Sean

And inside the letter was 750 Euro. I showed Max the cash and she just went dark. I bet she never saw that much cash in her life at one time. When Max came back to Earth she just stared back at the cash with twinking eyes.

"How, what, why?" Max mumbled to herself.

"I know right! I can't believe he would give soooooo much cash. Can you give this to the Nurse and tell her this is to pay my hospital bill. Do NOT take it for yourself Max. Got it?"

"Ya ya ya, what ever. I promise." Max then took the cash, put in her pocket, said her goodbyes and went off. When she left, I started to doze off again.

~The Next Day (morning)~

I woke up, forgetting that I was in the hospital. I had a mini panic attack until I remembered yesterday. Oh ya, I fell and Sean helped me. It felt like a dream, but I knew it was real. After my flashback I took out my phone out of my pocket. Wait, where is my phone. I looked around trying to remember where I put it. Thinking back to yesterday, I was wearing a dress, I had no pockets. That means I left my phone at home. I kept looking around, trying to find something that I can watch YouTube from. Anything, just anything I can use wifi on. No luck. So I started to eat some of candy Max gave me. I love me some m&ms. While eating some delious m&ms I spotted a Tv in the corner. Day 2: During my exploration in the safari, I found a wild Tv. Not sure if it is dead, but it is not moving. I grabbed the Tv remote epicly and stared at Tv while I pressed the power button. It turned on and full blasted Disney Junior. I struggled to quiet down the Tv. Did I mention that I hate little kid shows. I only watch Disney XD.

I was watching the news when someone knocked on the door. "Come in!!!"

"Hello from the outside world!!!" Max yelled from the door way. Max and Tyler walked in. Max was holding a box, while Tyler was holding my laptop. "GIVE ME MY WIFI DEVICE!" I said to Tyler. Tyler laughed while he put down my laptop on my lap. I instantly turned it on and looked for wifi.

"Free wifi!!!" I yelled as I saw free wifi. Then I turned my attention to the box.

"What is in the box, candy, soda, steak, DOGE, WHAT IS IT WOMEN!" Max handed me the box, smiling like an idiot. I grabbed the box and opened it. There was 3 tickets to Pax Prime! "No way, are you for real!!! Three tickets just for me!" I said laughing. The two tried to look mad at me, but then bursted at laughing with me. "We are all going on a Vac!" Max chanted. "By the way, you can leave the hospital this evening." Tyler said. Yay, celebrate good times cmon. I said in my head, while dancing in my head.

We sat and talked for about an hour until they left. When they did leave I went on my laptop and went to YouTube. I went to the Jacksepticeye channel and looked at his new video.

~Video~

Whipish, Top of the morning you ladies, my name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome to another vlog. Before we start I want to say, sorry for the late video yesterday. One of my friends had a head injury yesterday and I had to vist her there. So again sorry, and let's begin.

Sorry for the short and late chapter. I will promise more recent and longer updates. Well at least I hope. Who else loves Free WiFi. Me for sure! PEACE