-Epilouge-

'This is gospel for the fallen ones.'
'Locked away in permanent slumber.'
'Assembling their philosophies.'
'From pieces and broken memories.'

It was the most honest song I've ever written. It just showed my anger and sadness, and, hell I still don't know what I'm feeling.

Spencer announced he was leaving the band.

And then there was one.

But really, I'm not alone. I have Sarah, Dallon, Zack, all of my friends. But I just felt alone then.

'If you love me let me go.'

I'd only known Jade for a few days, but she was like a big reality check. She was 16 and she had a better outlook on life than me. She had a better outlook on my life than me.

''Cause these words are knives and often leave scars.'
'The fear of falling apart.'
'Truth be told I never was yours.'

'The fear, the fear of falling apart.'

~A/N: Okay, now this is definitely the last part, I promise. This whole time, I had the idea of this story relating to This Is Gospel, but I don't really know if anyone else saw it. So I just wanted to add this last part. If you can't tell, I mention "falling apart" in Part 2, but it didn't really seem to stand out. Thank you so much for reading, once again. And this time for sure, this story is over. Hope you enjoyed.

P.S. For those of you who haven't, you should go check out my other stories, it'd make me really happy. Okay I'm done for sure this time, sorry.