A Million Teardrops for a Platonic Friendship

"A MILLION TEARDROPS FOR A PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP"

Copyright © 2015 by StruckNeewah

*******************

TEASER

A platonic friendship, that was what James and Nadine could offer each other. James was beyond Nadine's league as she was with him.

Nadine was looking for a mature and disciplined man, the standards that James lacked. She wasn't the kind who easily falls for a man's gorgeous face, which James overwhelmingly have. And by looking at it, Nadine thought she wasn't crazy to fall for her best friend as what other people and most especially their fans definitely wanted.

Hindi nga siya baliw, pero pwede naman kayang tanga siya pagdating sa kaibigan? Dahil ang peste niyang puso, anumang turo at pangaral niya rito, kusang nahuhulog ito sa manhid na best friend niya na best friend lang talaga ang turing sa kanya.

Anyare??? Sinapian ba siya? Hindi naman siya tumira ng drugs para ganoon siya kung makapag-trip, ah.

She wanted to blame Mr. Cupid for aiming the wrong arrow at her heart. But she wouldn't blame her best friend for making her love him. Because no matter how she denies it, she was the one who fell in love first...fast and hard...