6

Mason's p.o.v.

I was looking for the Vans store once i finally knew there was one when i saw my sister talking to some guy.
I started walking up to them until some blonde guy interrupted them.
Soon a whole crowd of screaming girls and photographers ran up to them and i was more then confused.

"Excuse me, but do you know who those 2 boys are? Why are there photographers all around them?" Is asked some random person.

"Those are Spencer & Ehren? They both play in Degrassi: Next Class?" You really don't know them?"

(OKAY DIS IS LAME I KNOW BUT I LOVE THEM AND DEGRASSI OKAY)

"No but thanks."

Spencer & Ehren... I had wifi so i looked them up.
I found some of their Twitters and this girl wasn't lying when she said that they were popular.
I decided to just walk along, Michelle didn't seem to look uncomfortable even tho there was a crowd as big as the mall itself.
I guess we both were used to it because of youtube.

Michelle's p.o.v.

After the whole... thing happend i walked along going into Hot Topic.
I just wanted to forget this whole incident.
But the only thing i didn't wanted to forget was Spencer.

********************************************************************

After 2 hours I started walking towards the front of the mall and decided to buy some Starbucks before meeting Mason.
Ofcourse while i was walking inside of Starbucks i saw Mason right infront of me ordering his coffee.
"So we meet again."

"Wha..- Oh hey Michi! Whatchu want?"

"Ermmm... A Cotton Candy Frap."

"Sooo how much do you have left?"

"Let's not talk about that..."

"Mason.. Oh god, give me your wallet."

"No."

"Too late. I already have it."
Kids gotta hide it better.

"Oh my god MASON?! You seriously only have 136 dollars left?! Are you kidding me! You're bringing those stuff back."

"No way! I bought them and the old one said it was okay."

"Yeah well the "old one" can let you pay every penny back too! How could you be so stupid?"

"Like you were any better. How much have you left hu?"

"Let's see.... I have 2284 dollars left out of 3250. Which means i spend 966 dollars on clothes, shoes, make up & beauty stuff, food, home decorations, sportswear, a new phone a few books to read and totally new hair. I can say that i did spend it wisely."

"...... Let's just go home. I wanna go car shopping."

********************************************************************

-At the carstore thing-

Mason's p.o.v.

"So i assume we are looking for a car for both of the kids?"

"Yes. Michelle which one was your choice again?"

"Erm i wanted the white 2015 BMW M4 Coupe."

"And Mason?"

"An Artic White 2014 Corvette Stingray."

"Well for both of your lucks, we have those cars here in the shop. If you follow me."

"Hey dad? Are you sure about the cars? Because both of them are pretty expensive..." I heard Michelle ask.

Honestly, i couldn't care less about the money. He offered to pay for any kind so i went full out. If he didn't mean it, he shouldn't have said it.

"Dad, this is the one."

"Well then let's take it. Michi?"

"Oh dad it's here!" Obviously she went all the way to the back to find it.

"So the White 2015 BMW M4 Coupe and Artic White 2014 Corvette Stingray."

"Yes."

"I hope you enjoy your cars and have a nice day!"
Wow that man was way to happy.

Michelle's p.o.v.

"I hope you enjoy your cars and have a nice day!"
I'm about to have the best adventures with this car i just know it.

Oh sweetheart watch out what you ask for, not everything can go the way you want.

**************************************************************

628 words