H2OVanoss ~ Cookies

I'll do the prompts at the end to not spoil it too much.

Evan's POV

I find myself wandering Jon's house once more. Taking in the friendliness and cleanliness of the white walls and family photos hanging on them. The black rug running down the middle of the tiled hallway tickles the bottom of my bare feet. I look briefly in each room, looking for Jon. I just woke up and he wasn't in his room.

An idea pops into my head. Maybe he wanted to record something. I go furthur down the hallway to the fourth room on the right. Jon's house isn't even a normal sized house, it's a bloody mansion. I press my ear to the door, just incase he's recording. Instead of finding his gorgeous laugh, I hear a heart wrenching sob.

It belongs to Jonathan.

My stomach lurches, my face contorts with pain. What's happened to him? I burst in the room and quickly take in the surroundings. Jon's computer it starting up, with all his recording gear ready to go. My eyes flit to the ground, where Jon is sitting on his knees in the middle of a black circular rug, his back facing me. I run to his side and fall to my knees, wrapping him in my arms in the process.

I notice a tear running down his face and landing on the floor.

"Jon, what happened?" I ask, my voice shaking slightly. I can't bear to see him like this. I loosen my grip slightly so he can actually breathe.

"Well, I got up to do some recording on gmod a-and I was hungry. So I went to the kitchen and got a cookie. As I came back in here I fell over and dropped the cookie. It was the last one!" He explains. I stifle a laugh. Jon looks up at me. I can't help it. I fall backwards bursting out laughing. Jon joins in, a real hearty laugh as well.

"Dude, you had me so worried! We can go get some more cookies when you're cleaned up." I laugh. He laughs back and nods his head.

"Sure man, but please don't drop any." He replies. I smile, kiss his cheek and pull him up with me.

It's a nice start, real short and sweet.

Prompt by otp--prompts : Person A walks in on Person B crying as is immediately concerned because Person B rarely cries. Person A wraps them in a hug and asks what's wrong but they have to fight a case of giggles when Person B manages to tell them - between tears - that they dropped their cookie and it was the last one.