Chapter 3 (part 2)

We decided to start getting ready since the party was gonna start soon. I told Ally and Mackenzie to get ready before me since I really wasn't in a rush to go to the party on time. Ally was the first to hop in the shower, knowing her she doesn't like being late. Mackenzie was keeping herself busy unpacking her outfit which was a beautiful skin tight dark blue dress that compliments her skin perfectly. She paired the dress with black stiletto heels that has a strap around the ankle. I got up and walked to the balcony and sat on a chair enjoying the view of the woods.

"May?..."

"Hmm?" my wolf replied.

"Do you think that we will find our mate here?"I asked while looking at the beautiful sunset.

"I have this gut feeling that he is close by." my wolf purred.

The sound of sliding doors made me snap out of my mind-link with my wolf. I turned around to see Mackenzie looking at me with concerned eyes.

"You okay?" she asked she took a seat besides me.

"Yeah. Just enjoying the sunset." I replied with a smile.

She returned the smile and we stared at the last few minutes of the sunset before we went back inside. Ally already had gotten out of the shower and was starting to moisturize and Mackenzie headed towards the bathroom. Ally was wearing a gorgeous white, long sleeved, skin tight, dress that had lace fabric on the chest line and sleeves. She paired her dress with red heels. She finished changing and asked me to do her hair while she did her makeup, in which I agreed.

"Should I go with curls or straight?" she asked looking at me through the mirror.

"I think curls would look best." I said while getting the curling wand out of her bag.

~a few minutes later~

I was on the last piece of hair while Ally finished doing her makeup and Mackenzie finished changing getting ready to start applying her makeup.

"I'm gonna go try and find Chase!" Ally squealed.

Mackenzie and I laughed and said "okay". I grabbed a towel and walked towards the bathroom leaving Mackenzie doing her makeup. I decided to put my hair in a bun so that when I do my hair it will be wavy. I took a nice long warm bath which relaxed me. I got out and walked towards my bag and was surprised to see Mackenzie was still here. She was re-watching the first episode of the first season of Teen Wolf, and may I say, Stiles, Derek, Scott, Issac, Jackson, and Liam, are so freaking cute!! Anyways I grabbed my clothes and started changing. I was wearing a dress that showed a bit of my cleavage, the top half was white and the bottom half was black with white crosses and a belt around my waist. I paired my outfit with my black boot heels and a leather jacket, gold colored necklace, and gold colored bracelets (picture of outfit on the side or above). Once I finished changing I headed over to the makeup desk and started on my makeup. I didn't want to apply a lot of makeup so I went for the more natural look. Once I was done with my makeup I took my hair out of the bun and it fell in waves down my back. I had to touch it up here and there with the curling wand to make it look like I put effort into it. When I finished, I sprayed some perfume on myself.

Once I was satisfied with my look, I turned to face Mackenzie who was still busy making googly eyes at Dylan O' Brien, or should I say, Stiles. I mean who wouldn't? He's handsome.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

She nodded yes but still had her eyes glued to the TV. I laughed which made her turn her head towards me.

"What? I can't spend time watching my future husband?" she joked. I just laughed and linked arms with her.

"Ready to go now?" I asked again.

"Yeah lets go. Ally is probably already there with her mate." she said as we walked out the door and towards the elevator.

"She said second floor right?" Mackenzie asked as soon as we got in.

"Yeah." was all I said and she pressed the button to the second floor.

The elevator stopped at the second floor and we got out and walked to the ball room where the party was gonna be held. It was beautifully decorated and HUGE! It gave off a vintage style just like some parts of the mansion. There was a bar in one corner and I walked towards it craving a drink, Mackenzie was hot on my heels. I asked for a virgin margarita for the both of us. Mackenzie grabbed her drink as soon as the bartender handed it to her and I did the same. I turned to face Mackenzie but she was already walking towards a group of girls from our pack. I decided to stay seated at the bar stand.

"Welcome everyone! Thank you for coming to my son's birthday party. As you all know Derek will be taking the position of alpha very soon." That's when cheers erupted from the crowd as Alpha Jackson finished that sentence and Derek came walking onto the stage. He chuckled and put his hand up making them stop cheering. I turned to face the stage and there stood the most gorgeous tall guy in the world! His light brown hair fell perfectly on his head. His eyes scanned the crowd and he had a big smile plastered on his face. I was told he had amazing ocean blue eyes.

I put the drink down and walked towards the front and towards Ally who was standing next to Chase, who had his arm wrapped around her waist protectively. Derek and his father had already gotten off the stage when I had walked up to Ally and Chase.

"Hey guys! What's up?"

"Hey!" they both said at the same time.

"This is huge... how many people live here?" I spoke looking around still in awe. Chase laughed and responded. 

"Well the pack likes to stay close most of the times so they come here and spend some time together. We think of it as kind of a family reunion, we're all family here." he smiles.

"It's like a fairy tale here. Everything seems perfect, like nothing happens. I like it. Hey I'm gonna go look around and get to know some people. I'll let you two talk." I reply with a wink and head off. 

I was starting to feel a bit warm so I began taking off my jacket. I turned around only to bump into someone softly. The sparks that shot up my arm took me by surprise and I didn't realize the person's hand on my arm. Was this it? Was this my mate? The one I've been waiting for, for so long. I look up only to get lost in the deepest of blue eyes I've ever seen in my life. 

"I..I...." I failed to find words. He chuckles. Oh dear moon goddess his laugh. Am I pregnant? Or did my ovaries just explode?

"Mine." Was all he said. 

-----------******

I'm terribly sorry for the late update. I've just been under a lot lately with family stuff. I hope this chapter makes it up to you guys although it's not a lot. I'll try to keep updating as soon as I get my ideas flowing again. 

-R