Meeting The Family

Sapphire G. 3rd Person POV.

Sapphire sighs as she walks into the loung. Her finding Roach, Soap, Scarecrow, and Caption Price. Caption Price being the first to notice Sapphire, him approaching her as he says "Hello Mrs, Sapphire. Im Caption Price. The two over there playing the Xbox360 are Roach and Scarecrow. The one with his head so far in the map that it comes out of his ass is Soap. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Sapphire. Please come to me if u have any queatins." Sapphire nods before asking "What was the name of the asshole in the mask who met us and made us run around the base as soon as he got here? I wanna tell him thank u.. With my fist." Price chuckles as he says "Oh, u mean Ghost? Well enough chat. Why don't u go get some rest? I hope u don't mind Sharing a room. We didnt have any spare and i didnt think u wanted to be the only women in one with a bunch of men.." Sapphire nods before saying "I Understand." Caption Price saying "Good. Go to the barracks, ur room is the first one to the right." Sapphire only nods before going to the barracks.

30 minutes later:

Her finally reaching her barracks finding her room unlocked. Her eyes only adjusting enough for her to find her way to the bathroom, silently opening it and going in then closes it. The young woman in her early 20s tucking her long black hair behind her ears as she she looks into the mirror staring into her own soul-less lime green eyes. Her shaking her head snapping herself out of her thoughts then splashes water onto her face before returning to the room, her laying on her bed to the very left the room. Sapphire closing her eyes as she lays down and she gets comfortable, that is until she hears movement on the other side of the room. Her staying silent with her eyes barely open. The man on the other side of the room quickly sitting up with his hand over his heart as he shakes his head. Sapphire going to shrug it off thinking is just another new recruit probably having nightmares. Her closing her eyes again finally starting to drift off to sleep until he hears the door being opened. A voice saying "Ghost get up you're needed in the lounge. Shepard want you to read over the war strategy to memorize the maps again." Ghost clearly seeming annoyed as it gets old throwing a shirt on before meeting soap outside the door. Him shooting a glance back at Sapphire who tries desperately not to look awake but couldn't help herself to look at the masked man. The to me and finally closing the door and head off to the command corridor. Sapphire laying there awake attempting to figure out why her superior would be having nightmares. Her finally closing her eyes a few hours later assuming she needs to get some rest...