Chapter 15~ The Date

Start from the beginning

"Aye, I'd love to.." He said, smiling softly.

"Really?!" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Of course Freddy, why wouldn't I lad?" He asked, giggling.

"Aww! So cute!" Gaby said, putting her palm to her chin.

Gaby walked over to where we were standing, and pulled us to where Chica and Bonnie were standing.

"So, now that your date said yes, you both have to get ready." Gaby said, looking at both of us.

"Get ready?" Me and Foxy said in union.

"Uh, yea! Get ready!" She said, nodding, looking at Bonnie and Chica.

Me and Foxy Just looked at each other in confusion and looked back at her.

"Oh boy...we have a lot to do don't we?" She said, sighing. "C'mon, I'll take Foxy, and Let me see...Bonnie You take Freddy, alright?"

"Me? You're joking right? I don't even know what a date is. I don't even think Freddy needs my help, let alone want it." He said, glaring at me, with his arms crossed.

"No, now c'mon! Bonnie, go help Freddy Now." Gaby said, pulling Foxy towards the opposite direction.

Bonnie simply rolled his eyes, and pointed towards the opposite direction.

"Uh..ok! I'll uh..clean up." I heard Chica say behind us.

Gaby's Pov:
I pulled Foxy into the kitchen, sitting him down.
"So, what are ye goin' to do to me Gaby?" Foxy asked, looking at me.
I looked around, thinking of something.
"I..I don't know, you already look presentable..more or less.." I said, thinking still.
I looked at Foxy's features, his teeth were kinda yellowish white, and his paint was kinda going away.
"I'm gonna give you a make over." I said, grabbing some red paint, and a paint brush, using a screw driver to open the can, and I dipped the paintbrush in it, and started to lightly paint the redness on Foxy's body.
I then found another can of paint, a tannish-Orange one, for his pants or whatever, then lightly painted them, and waited for him to dry completely.
I pulled out my pack of mini sharpies from my pants pocket, and used the the black one to color over his eyepatch, making it darker, and highlighting it.
I used the same sharpie to recolor his black freckles on his snout.
I used a white sharpie to recolor his teeth, making them look all shiny, because everyone loves shiny white teeth!
"Hmm..just one more thing.." I said to myself.
I found some car wax I had left in my car, and used it to go over Foxy. Making him look brand new, he looked like an actual new android to me.
"I think my work here is done!" I said, smiling, giving him a mirror.

He grabbed the mirror from my hand, and looked at himself in it, He touched his face softly, tilting his head from side to side, examining it.
He stood up from the chair he was sitting in, and looked down at himself, and he gasped.

"What..What..did ye do to..me lassie?" He asked, still looking at himself.

"I just..gave you a robotic makeover!" I said, watching him, as a smile crept onto my face.

"I..I look..-"

I interrupt him by saying,"I know! Good huh?" I said, nodding.

He tilted his head in confusion, then suddenly his eyes widened and he began to smile, and quickly nodded.

Bonnie's Pov:
How the hec am I going to get this giant bear ready for a date? Isn't he already ready? I mean he's Freddy for crying out loud!
"Ok you're ready Freddy." I said, annoyed.
"Uh, you didn't even help me with anything!" Freddy said, narrowing his eyes.
"I know." I said, smiling.
"Gaby said you had to help me man!" Freddy said, angrily.
"Ok Ok! Fine, geez. First, let's get rid of this hat." I said, taking it off of him, and placing it on my head.
"Hey! Give that back!" He said, trying to take it away from my head.
"No way! Looks good on me Freddy!" I said, pushing him away.
"Only the leader wears the top hat!" He said, finally taking it away from me and placing it back on his head.
"Oh yea? Well how come Golden has a top hat too?" I asked him, flicking his hat backwards.
"That doesn't count! Not his hat!" He said, fixing his hat, after I flicked it back.
"Who put you in charge anyway?!" I asked him, clenching my fists.
"You know who did." Freddy said, walking up to me, with his face angry.
"Whatever..let's just get this over with Freddy." I said, crossing my arms.
"Let's." He said, grunting.