What am i doing?

Once I got into the bathroom I closed the door and locked it. I wanted to be alone even i knew i would be asked what i was doing and if i could unlock the door. i turned on the shower and made sure it was warm. after i took my clothes off i looked at myself in the mirror. i just stood there but then a knock came to the door.
"kara can i come in?" asked luke.
"no im gonna take a shower and i want to take it alone." i said in reply. i didn't hear anything after that besides the bedroom door closed. i finally got into the shower and enjoyed my warm shower. about an hour later i got out and got dressed. i went downstairs to make some dinner but when i got into the kitchen saw food. i then saw luke standing at the stove cooking chicken.
"hey i didn't know you could cook." i said as i wrapped my arms around his waist.
"yea i can i just never did because you would cook." he said still cooking
"oh well i should let you cook more often so i can take a break." i said
"yea and how was your shower?" he asked taking the chicken to the table.
"warm and it felt good." i said sitting down in my chair so i can start eating. we both sat down and got our food. about halfway through eating luke got up from his chair and left the room. a few minutes he came back with a bottle of wine. when he brought the bottle to the table and i got a better look on it i noticed it was my favorite kind of wine. i was kinda surprised that we have this. we can only get it from paris if we ordered it.
"luke how did you get this!? wasnt paris out of stock?" i asked surprised and happy.
"they are but i ordered it before they went out of stock and it got here when we got engaged." he said as he poured me a glass.
"what and you never told me? you know how much i love this kind." i said
"i know thats why i didn't tell you because it would be gone in about a week and then we would have to wait a few months until they get restocked." he said as he put the bottle away. we finished dinner and we were both tired so we went to bed right after we cleaned the dishes.

*the next day*

today is the day i get to have my bachelorette party. me and my girls are going out to the club and having the time of our lives. the first thing i have to do is find something to wear, it's going to take me all day to get ready.

i have two options for my outfits:

1.short tight black dress with no straps/ with black heels.
2.black skinney jeans with a white crop top/ with black heels

i dont know what to choose so i had my girls come over and get ready with me. we did our hair and makeup first. when we were done with that part it was already 3 o'clock. it was finally time to get dressed and i still don't know what to wear. my friends are tied with what one i should choose. so i decided to try both of them on and go see which one luke likes better. i put the first one on which is the dress and went downstairs to see luke and his friends on the couch watching football until it's time for them to leave. when i got to the bottom of the stairs I tried to get his attention. I cleared my throat, that got his attention along with his friends.
"Luke I need your help." I said
"With what?" He said getting lost in what I looked like.
"I don't know what to wear. Can you come help me?" I said as I started to slowly go back up the stairs. When I turned around I could hear him get up off the couch and follow me up.
Once we both got to bedroom all my friends were already dressed.
"Out everyone I have some stuff to discuss with my fiancé." I say but they already know what I'm gonna do. after everyone leaves i follow behind them and shut the door and lock it. i then turn around and walk back to luke.
"so i need your help with two things before i go." i said making him sit on the bed.
"i need help picking out my outfit for tonight." i said as i did i started to take my dress off. after i did so i put on my jeans and my top.
"well what do you think?" i asked him as he just stared at me.
"i like it but i like the black dress better." he said
"then its settled im wearing my dress." I said as I put it back on. I then walk to Luke and sit on his lap. We started to make out.
Then there was a knock on the bedroom door.
"Kara it's time to go. We're gonna be late if you stay in there." Said my friend Kate.
"Damn... Okay I'm coming!" I said in response. I leaned down to Luke's ear and whispered
"I'll be back to finish what I was doing. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone." And with that I left.
It's been about 30 minutes since we got to the club and we just got in. Once we did we went straight for the bar. We each got two shots and by then we were dancing. While dancing some guy came up to me and asked if I wanted a drink. Of course me being me I said yes too the drink. He kept buying me drinks and he bought me so much it got to the point where we were making out. Once I realized what I was doing I quickly pushed away.
"Hey what's the matter why did you break the kiss?" The man said.
"I can't do this I'm sorry." I said as I start waking away. That's when I felt him grab my wrist and pulled me back. I guess he hasn't seen my ring yet.
"Why can't you do this?" He asked.
"I'm engaged and this is suppose to be my bachelorette party." I said as i got out of his grip. That's when I saw anger in his eyes.
As I started walking away he grabbed my arm again. But this time instead of talking he kissed me I pulled away once again but this time I slapped him. After I did he slapped me back and then he he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of the club and up to the top floor. Once we got there he threw me onto the bed that was up there. I tried to get up but I couldn't because he pinned me down by my arms. I tried to scream for help but I knew no one would hear me because of the loud music, but I tried anyway. It was probably a bad move on my part because I just got slapped again. After he did he pressed his lips against mine again but this time with a little more force. He then started to trail his hand up the bottom of my dress. I started to kick but he was to strong for me. He then started to rip my dress off. He finally got my whole dress off which to my surprise it's still in one whole piece. Next thing I know is he's reaching for my underwear. Once I feel him start to take them off, with my free hand I punched him. He fell to the side and I got up as fast as I could. I grabbed my dress and got it on. As I ran to the door I was quickly turned around and when I got all the way around I was punched in the face. I fell to the ground and it went black.