I Said Yes

**warning this is a sequel to kidnapped. If you have not read kidnapped I suggest too read that first so your not confused. If you want to be confused this whole book then be my guest and read this first**

It's almost been 8 years since I got out of the hospital. Me and Luke have been together ever since. I took me awhile to recover from four months of torture and starvation, but my family and Luke helped me out. I'm now 22 and living with Luke. I have a job but I'm not gonna get into it. Luke has been acting weird today I wonder what it's about.
"Hey Luke honey are you okay you seem to be out of it today." I say looking at him.
"Yea I'm fine just work." He says giving me a small smile.
"Are you sure it's just work and not me?" I asked. He has been worried about me ever since I was in the hospital.
"No I think we should talk about it over dinner. Let's go to somewhere tonight." He said with a bit of joy in his voice
"Okay but where?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." He said with a big smile on his face. He then kissed me and went to take a shower. We finished getting ready and we headed out the door. We finally parked and when we got to the front door I noticed that it was the fanciest restaurant in the whole town. This place is impossible to get into without a reservation. We finally got seated and the server took our order. Then something happened. Luke stood up and kneeled on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket. I put my hand over my mouth with tears filling my eyes. He finally spoke up.
"Kara we have been together for almost 8 years now. I have loved you since the start, since I first met you in middle school. I have helped you ever since you got out of the hospital and cared for you. I feel like I wouldn't be who I am without you here. I would be a whole different person if you didn't survive those four months, so Kara Hill will you do me a great honor and marry me?" He asked. I looked around and saw everyone staring in awe. I look back at Luke and uncover my mouth as a tear of happiness left my eye.
"Well if you weren't with I don't if I could survive those long four months. Yes, yes I will marry you Luke." I said as he stood up and kissed me as he spun me in circles. After he set me down he slid the ring on my finger. Everyone was still clapping. We sat down and continued our night. We went home after and we both went straight for the bed and had a more fun night. I will be calling my parents about the good news in the morning.