Unfortunate events

Luke's p.o.v
It's been about a week since Kara's interaction with mark. I decide to talk to Kara about it. I didn't have work so I could spend the day with her.
"Hey Kara can we talk?" I asked.
"Yea." she said from the kitchen.
"So can we please talk about what happened last week?" I asked.
"I really don't want to. I just want to put in the past, I don't want to remember what happened all those years ago." she said.
"I know but sometimes it helps to talk about these type of thinks." I say softy.
"Yea but I don't know." she said. We were silent for a bit. I was gonna say something but Kara spoke up.
"I was getting ready for the shopping day and when I was heading to the kitchen. I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was my mom, but knowing she shouldn't be here until the afternoon I answered the door. When I realized it wasn't my mom I froze. it was a guy and that guy was mark, but i didn't know at the time. that is until he told me. I spaced out for a few seconds and remember what he did when I got back to school all those years ago. after I came back to reality he apologized to me about that, and he said he wasn't over me. Luke he still loves me." She's quiet for a while.
"Do you still love him?" I asked. I had to know.
"No I never could forgive him for what he did to me while we were in the 9th grade." She said while looking at me, almost in tears.
"Anyway after I told him I'm marrying you, he got mad. He then pushed me inside the house and he walked while slamming the door behind him...... and you should know the rest." She finished.
"WHAT!?!?" We hear someone screaming behind us.
Kara's p.o.v
I turn around and see my mom standing there. How long has she been standing there for!? I just kept staring without speaking. Finally my mother spoke.
"You kept this from me!?" She asked with a loud voice. "When were you planning on telling me?"
"I.....uh.." I couldn't speak.
"Uh isn't an answer Kara! When were you gonna tell me about this?" She yelled again. I couldn't take her yelling anymore. I stood up from where I was sitting and stared for a few minutes. I then walked to the stairs and ran up to me and Luke's room. I heard Luke call after me. I didn't pay any attention though. I walked into our room and slammed the door and locked it so I would be alone.
A few hours passed and I heard a knock on the door.
"Go away I want to be alone!" I said hoping who ever was at the door would leave.
"Kara your mother left let me in." Luke said from behind the door. I was debating if I should let him in. I still wanted to be alone. I was silent because I didn't know what to say.
"Kara please let me in." Luke asked again. I finally got up and unlocked the door and opened. I felt his eyes on me. I then felt his arms around me. We stood there for what felt like hours but then we pulled away from each other. It was silent then Luke spoke.
"Do you want to talk about what happened a few hours ago?" He asked softly.
"No I really don't." I said starting to tear up.
"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"
"Yes I'm sure I don't want to talk to anyone right now so please just leave me alone!!!" I yelled back I response as tears escape my eyes. I could see the hurt in his eyes as I looked at him.
"I...I'm sorry I d..didn't mean to yell." I stuttered. I looked away after but I could still feel his eyes on me. We stood there for a few minutes. I couldn't stand any longer so I dropped to my knees. Tears still coming from my eyes. I then find myself crying into Luke's chest and him saying.
"It's okay I know you didn't mean it. I understand if you don't want to talk about it." He said while rubbing my back trying to calm me down. Knowing that it doesn't work I stood up and walked to our bathroom without a word.