Epilogue

One year Later:

Lunch time. The one time of day everyone waiting for, and the time I hated. It has been one year since my little slut days. Freddie hasn't talked to me since, and because of what happened, Gabbe doesn't either. Them being the only friends I had leaves me friendless an end up having lunch all alone in the washroom. 

As for Kayla and Kyle, they moved to a different province after everything. It was better for me becuase I dont know what I'd do if I had to see them everyday. 

I made my way to my locker, holding back the tears and I see the same thing I always do. Freddie and Gabe making out. They got together a couple months after we broke up. Iopened my locker and was unloading my bag when a football hit me. I didn't get mad because it happens everyday. Ever since Freddie stopped talking to me, there has been no one that will threaten people for hurting me. The first time it happened, I had hoped that he would say something, but he never did.

I got my books and turned around, in time to see Freddie holding the guy who threw the football by the collar.

"If you ever throw that ball at her again, I'll kill you!" Everyone ran away. Was I dreaming? Did Freddie finally forgive me? He came walking back to me and I smiled, until he turned away and helped Gabbe off the floor. 

"Are you okay?" He asked her, kissing her forehead. 

"Yeah, they just got the wrong person I guess." I walked away. Freddie wasn't protecting me. He was protecting Gabbe because they hit her instead. I ran to the washroom, and ate my food while crying. 

*          *          *

I got home and my day turned even worse. Kayla's car was out front which means they were visiting. Guess I had to stay in my room tonight. I went through the front door only to be pulled into a hug. I didn't know who it was at first but when I looked up, it was Kayla. 

"I forgive you! I finally understand everything, Meg, and I'm sorry." She held me at arms length. 

"How did you find out?" I asked, trying hard to hold back the tears. 

"Instead of taking my diary, this idiot took yours and I got interested and kind of read the whole thing." She pointed at Kyle when she said 'Idiot'. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and Kyle joined us, making it a group hug. It was awkward at first but then everything was fine because for the first time in my whole life, I wasn't jealous of my sister. 

Nine Years Later:

"You may now kiss your bride." Nick leaned in and kissed me. Everyone cheered as we turned around to face everyone. I looked at my beautiful maid of honor, my sister, as he held hands with her husband Kyle and their daughter Elinor. She hugged me first. 

I invited Freddie, even though we haven't talking in ten years. I herd he and Gabbe were now married and that she was pregnant. I hoped they would come, but I hadn't seen them yet. Maybe I wouldn't even be forgiven. 

Just as I thought that, someone hugged me. I turned and it was Gabbed, who looked about eight months pregnant. I smiled as she held me out.

"Congrats!" She whispered in my ear.

Behind her, I could see Freddie. I took three steps over to him. 

"Nice to see you Freddie." I said. He walked over and hugged me. I hugged back. 

"I forgive you." Three words that I had wished to hear for years had been said at my wedding. Just then, Nick came and tapped Freddie's shoulder. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but can I dance with my wife." Freddie looked him over, then smiled to me.

"He seems good, Megan." I laughed and went over to Nick, as we had our first dance as husband and wife. Today was perfect, and in the first time in ten years, I was forgiven. To think all this happened because I had a crush on My Sister's Boyfriend. 

A/N: So if some people read before, this chapter was different but it got deleted to I rewrote it adding soome more things. Hope you liked it and I love the last sentence, don't you? Love you all!