Part 4 - Break Up Before It Begins

I woke up the next day, Freddie no where to be seen. Where was he? I could have swore he was here last night. I got up and started to look around the house. He wasn't in the bathroom, or the guest rooms, so I head to the kitchen for two reasons. One, he would probably be there, and two, I was hungry. I started to go down the stairs when I was pulled into my parents room. I turned around to slap whoever it was, most likely Kayla looking for a pair of my moms shoes to wear, when the person grabbed my hand, stopping me. 

"Gosh babe, you gotta be more relaxed." I stopped, starring at the one person I didn't know was here. Kyle. I went to ask him what he was doing here, when he pulled me into a big make out session. He pulled me over to my parents bed, pushing me down, and laying on top of me. His hand started to go up my shirt, heading straight towards my breasts. At first, he went over my bra, and soon made his way into it, taking my bra off. He was tormenting me. I decided to do the same. I pushed him off me. 

"What are you doing?" He asked, curiosity reaching his eyes. I smiled at him, and pushed him on the bed. I started to rub his 'area', and soon made my way under his pants. He moaned in pleasure. I got him back. Sadly, he was much strogner then me, so he pushed me off and landed untop of me, taking off his shirt along the way. That's when I knew what he had in mind. He wanted to have sex. At first, I didn't want to because of the whole thing with Freddie, but soon gave into Kyle's memorizing eyes. He started to take my shirt off, then went to my pants and I did the same. Soon we were both naked, and that's when it happened. I had sex with Kyle.

He layed down beside me after everything was over. I couldn't believe what I had done. Did I really just make the biggest mistake of my life? It could be a good thing, I guess. I mean I have like Kyle for a while now, and I've only liked Freddie for two days. I should break it off with Freddie, especially after what just went down. It was the right thing to do. I reached for my phone and saw that it had ten missed calls and over fifteen text messages, all from Freddie. Shit, he was worried and when he was worried, he came looking for me. I had to get away from this scene. I don't want him to find out this way. I got up, and started collecting my clothes, wearing them as I heading for the door. Kyle was behind me, wearing his boxers, and only his boxers.

"Where are you going?" I looked at him. He could be stupid at times.

"School, not leave I have to get changed." He smirked at my last comment and walked closer to me.

"Like I already haven't seen you naked sweet thing."

"Yeah, but my boyfriends coming over!" Shit, did I just say that? I meant to think it not say it. Kyle looked at me, then took a step back, leaving the room. I went after him.

"Kyle! Wait please!" He turned around.

"No Megan, I can't. I need to leave." So I let him go. Now I had messed things up with the one guy I really liked. I ran to my room and started to cry. It was all Freddie's fault! Why did he have to ask me out now? And why did I have to feel so guilty for it? Someone came into my room and wrapped their arms around me. I looked up and it was Freddie. His eyes were caring and sweet, but once he saw that I was crying, they turned angry.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" I glared at him. 

"You did!" And pushed him away. He looked confused.

"What did I do?" Just then, Kayla and Kyle came through the door.

"I'll tell you what she did. She had sex with my boyfriend." I got up and faced her.

"What are you talking about? He had sex with me!" She smirked. What the fuck?

"Because I made him. I knew you liked him but he wouldn't believe me, so I put this whole thing up. I didn't know you had a boyfriend, but then again, I don't really know you now do I?" I glared at her.

"You little bitch!" He held out her hand in a 'talk to the hand' way.

"Actually, Meg, you're the slutty little whore." And she walked out with Kyle. I couldn't believe it. I was made a fool by my own sister. I was going to get her back. I turned around to see a very angry Freddie. 

"Freddie I-" and he slapped me across my face, making me fall to the ground. He never slapped me that hard before. What was up with him? Tears started to come down my face. 

"How could you, Megan? I thought you were different. I thought for the first time ever, I found the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. But I waas wrong. You're a whore! A fucking whore and I hate you! Actually, I'm grossed out by you. The fact that you'd even do that!" He starte to turn awway before I got up and grabbed him hand. 

"Freddie-" He pushed me away. 

"Don't fucking touch me!" And I let him leave, knowing that I have just lost my best friend, and the best guy I would ever know.