"What did you do Aria?" Spencer questioned

"Ah, nothing you know. Just partying like you guys did." Aria smiled quickly and took out a book from her locker.

"Come on." Ali smiled as she linked her arm with mine and we walked through the hallway heading to our class.

I got in and was greeting by Alicia, she hugged me then she took my hand and we took our seats.

I smiled from seeing her happy.

While Mr.Fitz wasn't looking, Alicia slipped something into my hand.

"Take those. They'll ease the pain" she whispered

I smiled gesturing that I was thankful.

After class was over, Ali was doing her nails.

We got up from our seats and was heading to walk to the door.

"Miss Fields and Miss DiLaurentis, can I have a moment to speak to you both please?" Mr. Fitz asked as me and Ali looked at eachother clueless.

I nodded to Alicia to tell her to go.

The door shut as Alicia left.

"What's this about?" Ali said sitting on a desk.

"Well, Mr.Calvera wants you two in his room for detention. I'm sure you both know why. At Lunch." Mr.Fitz explained

"At Lunch?!" Ali groaned
I laughed. Ali seems like the person who'd be in this sort of mess all the time but she tries to avoid it.

She looked at me from the side.
"What's so funny Em?" she smirked

"You, Ali." I laughed

"Right then, you're dismissed." he spoke as Ali got up from the desk and fixed her skirt. We both left the classroom and went our seperate ways.

"See you at Lunch." Ali winked before waltzing off

Past a corner was Alicia, waiting for me.
"Aww, you didn't have to wait for me." I looked at her.

"You're worth waiting for" she smiled

So cheesy.

"You really don't remember anything from last night?" she frowned

"Not really.." I shook my head

"There was something important, it's mean to forget Em!" she wailed while pouting

Aww! It was so cute!

She then gave me a peck on the lips.

My head..
I remember!
We danced and then, I kissed her, she kissed me back.

I smiled and held her hands, I kissed them.

"Sorry for forgetting, my mind's a mess." I told her.

"Have lunch with Hanna today, I have lunch detention with Mr.Calvera for ditching." I explained while laughing softly.

                                  ***
Emily's POV
The bell had rung about 2minutes ago and I was pacing down the stairs trying to get past everyone leaving.

I pushed past people apologising to them as the soccer team was heading out to the field.

I got to the room and opened it.
There was Ali, sitting on the desk behind her with her feet on her chair, twirling her hair.

She didn't have anything to do, but hey, she ditched but she still finished the assignment before.

"Miss Fields, so nice of you to join us." Mr Calvera said as he took a sip from his mug.