Supernatural pt. 8

"I'm sorry, but is me speaking my mind upsetting your little shaken world? Because I could crush your world for you and make all you troubles go away." Chuck was threatening us! It was weird, since we normally threatened him, but now he was actually making Dean take a step back, and the title God seemed a whole lot more fitting.

"Sorry," Dean muttered. He was defeated, his head bowed, his will spent.

"Now, the current plan is to do what we did before," God continued, moving on as if nothing had happened at all. "My Archangels, well what's left of them now, and I will round them up, lock them away, and make a new Mark. It won't be the Mark of Cain, of course, but we do need a new one. This time, I will take the Mark myself, since the last time it obviously failed when I gave it to some one else."

God began to pace and picked up some candy, popped it into his mouth, and made a new one appear right were the one he was eating had been before.

"Sam and Dean, you just have to wait it out, maybe work a few small jobs. I think there is a bit of a ghost problem in this town." He paced some more.

"Castiel, you can either help the Archangels round up the Darkness and be promoted to their status, with all the perks, or you can stay with the humans and make sure they will be alright."

"I will stay on Earth and help Sam and Dean with their...small jobs," Cas replied softly, his eyes fixed to the ground. Never have I seen Cas so submissive before.

"Crowley, you do your thing as King of Hell. Don't get mixed up with any of my people or get in my way, otherwise I will end you."

"Of course, sir," he replied with a smile.

Kiss up, I thought.

"Gabriel, you already know what your job is. Meet at the usual spot in fifteen minutes." And with that God just disappeared into thin air.