Supernatural pt. 1

A/N major spoilers if you haven't watched all the way thought season 10 yet, so be warned.

"Sam, come take a look at this!" Dean, my older brother, yelled from across the motel room.

"What is it?" I asked angrily. The bathroom tile echoed my voice around.

"I said come take a look, not 'ooh ooh! Let me tell you what I found!' Get over here!"

I groaned and hurried out into the main room.

"Fine. Where is it?" I flipped my hair out of my eyes as the strands fell into my face again. I really need to get it cut, but the job gives me no time.

"The screen." Dean waved me over.

He was wearing his plaid flannel with the sleeves rolled up like usual, leaving is well defined forearms out for all to see. He had the buttons all undone to expose his thin grey undershirt. He had a glass of water in his hand, quite unusual for him, and he seemed to interested to what he was looking at to be good. But he had his serious face on, his green eyes fixed to what he was watching, his eyebrows drawn together pulling whatever wrinkles his just over 30 year old face had to the light.

"No beer?" I would have asked had it been any other day. Had it been any other time! But I knew we had to be serious. We let the Darkness out, the Darkness that only God and and the archangels could beat. At least that's what Death told Dean before Dean killed him.

I brought my head down next to Dean's and looked at the display.

"No way! Didn't Lucifer kill him back when the end of the world was a thing?"

"That's what I was thinking." Dean took a swig of water.

"Where is he?"

"Some town called Ridgefield, Connecticut."

"Let's go!"

I backed away and grabbed my duffle. Dean did the same once he closed the computer on the security footage of Gabriel the Archangel.