Chapter 24- FINALE: Part 1

Harry's POV.

I stood there, speechless. My wife's pregnant... Taylor is pregnant. And everything was going great but then I just had to fuck everything up. I tried to run after her but it felt like my feet was permanently planted on the ground. I couldn't do anything but watch her walk away from me.. from us.

To be honest, last night.. when I saw Emma dancing right in the middle of the dance floor, everything felt right. Like, I was really meant to see her and lead her back to my room. We had sex but all I see was Taylor. That's when I realized, alcohol fucked me up once again.

"I, I should go." Emma said from behind me. I heard her footsteps, heading towards the elevator where Taylor disappeared as well but I couldn't see anything. All I can see was a figure of a child. My child.. my baby, Taylor and I's baby.

15 minutes later, I found myself being yelled at by the rest of One Direction.. including Paul. I told them everything, even Taylor's pregnancy. Everybody was yelling at me in Liam's room when I took a deep breathe and spoke calmly. "I'm going to talk to her."

Louis scoffed, "She's on her way to the airport. She doesn't wanna see you. Jade said, and I quote 'Taylor's really torn. She doesn't wanna see Harry or anybody else except for the girls and I' you fucked up mate."

"Like I don't realize that?!" I snapped at him, getting up on my feet. "Calm the fuck down." Zayn growled at both of us, Niall pulled me back down to sit next to him while Liam's staring at all of us.

"Fine. I'm going back to London." I announced.

"You can't." Paul cut in, "You still have a tour to finish, Harry. You can't back down."

"FUCK!" I yelled.

---------

I wasn't able to go back to London when Taylor left. It was our last day of tour in Australia when Paul dropped the bad news, a new tour in America was already set. No matter how hard I tried to ask for at least a week of vacation they didn't allow me.

And now that I'm in London, after 6 months of waiting.. I'm back. Today's her birthday. I wanted to see her baby bump. Her tweets made my heart bleed every time. She never mentioned our baby.. her tweets are all about our relationship.

She even confirmed that we're no longer together by replying to a fan that, some relationships don't work.. including our relationship. I was about to head out of my Mother's house when the door flung open.

"Niall?"

"Mate! You've gotta go! She's leaving!"

"What?" He looked like he's going to pass out. "What are you talking about?"

"Taylor! She's leaving the country! FOR GOOD!" He informed me, breathlessly. I felt a lump in my throat, I didn't even wait for another word. I ran outside and hopped in on my range, driving as fast as I could to the airport.

Please.. don't leave me.

It took me 40 minutes to get to Heathrow. People recognized me which made it ten times harder to find Taylor. Everyone was cornering me, asking for a picture and an autograph. I tried my best not to sound like a prick and begged for them to let me through but It wasn't working.

"Please! I just made the biggest mistake of my life and now the only girl that I love is leaving the country because of my stupid mistake. I love her and I need her!"

That silenced everyone and they let me through. An old lady asked for Taylor at the front desk because I was too busy looking for her everywhere. I couldn't buy a ticket.. I don't know where Taylor was going.