Chapter 14-Bitch For Life

Taylor's POV.

I woke up the next morning, dizzy. I squinted my eyes as I got blinded by the light that's coming from the half opened window. "Shit." I muttered to myself. I closed my eyes for a moment. Suddenly, my head was full of last night's events.

I sighed in frustration, trying to process what the hell I just did. I'm getting married tomorrow, and Here I am .. in some hotel in the middle of nowhere. Fuck.

My phone went off, and once again .. Baby by Justin Bieber filled the whole room. I reached out for it and answered it as quickly as possible, ignoring my cuts and the pain. I didn't even bother to check the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Bitch, you better get your ass down here right now! I did not cancel my parties back in LA to attend your wedding and now you're gone missing!" Drew bitched right away, good thing he wasn't that loud.

"Well, Hello to you to cunt." I rolled my eyes, tho I know he can't see it. "Fuck you too, love." He cooed. "Drew.." I began but he cut me off. "No. You're going home now. Where are you? I'm gonna get you."

I sighed and paused for a minute, "I'm tired of my shitty life, Andrew."

"Don't be. Remember, Esther?" Esther .. of course, I do. She's this African girl that we helped when we went to South Africa to help the needy. She's a really sweet girl, 3 years younger than me. Esther wanted to be a doctor but they don't have money to pay for school. She was raped. And now, thinking about it .. My life is amazing.

I just need to sort things out with Harry and and Louis.

Drew spoke again, "If it helps .. I think Larry Stylinson made up."

Harry's POV.

After we found out about Taylor running away .. Louis and I talked about the whole thing. We both apologized to each other. I apologized for hurting, Taylor. I didn't mean to hurt her, really. I was drunk! I was stupid.. but now, I'll do anything to get her back.

I'll do anything to earn her trust & love again.

And now, Here I am .. standing in front of the angry, Richard Somers and my mum. "What do you mean, she left?!" My mum growled, running her hand through her hair.

I opened my mouth to explain when a voice spoke, "He meant .. Taylor will be here tomorrow for the wedding. She's just out with some friends right now .."

I turned around to see a beaming Andrew. What does he mean? Is Taylor with him?

"Andrew.. Why are you here?" Mr. Somers questioned.

"I was with Lucy earlier, but I thought I should say Hi to the groom." Andrew smiled. Fakely, I can tell.

"Oh thank god. I thought something else happened.." My mum sighed in relief. "Well, then. I'll see you tomorrow, Harry." Richard said, sounding stern. He scares me. "Anne.." He gave her a nod and left.. patting Andrew's shoulder, on the way out.

"I'm need some rest, love. You do to! You're getting married, tomorrow." Mum said, giving Andrew a smile. Rubbing her temple, she carefully made her way upstairs.. I heard the door shut and that's when I turned to face Andrew.

"Is she with-" He cut me off, "You. are. an. ass." He raised his right eyebrow, snapping his fingers in a Z formation.

I sighed, "I know-"

"I'm going to sound rude but, Shut up. I don't want to talk to you." He barked, raising his hand up on my face.

"well .. why did you help me with-"