Meanwhile, Zack was just not having it. He hated it. Everything. The dance was boring, the connection wasn't there, and Paige was just annoying him. She had a look of concentration on her face the entire time, and he just wasn't having it.

He was glad that the dance was over in the end.

Everyone else seemed to be glad, too. The two knew they danced poor. Kevin walked slowly over to them, seeing their distraught faces. "Okay, um, well, we are going to start with Paige. What did you guys think?"

Paige looked at the scores. Abby gave her a five. Richie gave her a four, and Rachelle gave her a three. Her overall score was 12. Paige was really upset. She knew that she might go home this week. "What about Zack?" Kevin asked.

Abby gave him a four, Richie gave him a three, and Rachelle gave him a five. His overall score was 12, too. So what did that mean for the two of them? Zack was upset that he might not be able to be safe, but he still decided to straighten up and get through it.

"Since you guys have the same score below 15, you both will return to see who is on the bottom. Richie, why did they both have the same low score?" Paige closed her eyes, and waited to see why she messed up.

"Well, it was the performance quality. You guys really did not connect. I wanted more during the entire thing, and you failed to give that to me. I was really disappointed and next time, if you guys return, I want you to improve."

Paige and Zack nodded, running off.

Next was Kendall. She was nervous, but wanted to dance to the best of her ability. When she walked on and into her bubble, she calmed down. She actually thought she could do it. Her dance was great and knew that she was going to be safe.

Kendall was pumped at the end of her dance. She walked over to Kevin who asked the judges the usual question, what the score was. "What did you think?" He asked. Abby gave her a seven, Richie gave her a nine, and Rachelle gave her a six. Her overall score was 22.

"Well, Kendall, great job. You are safe. But, Rachelle, why a six?"

"Well, Kendall, you are a fantastic little dancer, but the dance just didn't work for me. Your facials should've been a little more out there, and so should have been the dance. You didn't go for it." Kendall nodded and ran off, as the three dancers who were going to find out who was on the bottom came on.

"Ahh, please welcome back Brooke, Paige, and Zack!" The three of them stood tensely, waiting to find out what the heck would happen to them. Brooke held her breath. If she was on the bottom, Paige and Zack must've been amazing.

"Okay, we have two dancers on the bottom," Abby said. "The first two bottom spots belong to Paige and Zack. I'm sorry guys, congratulations Brooke." Brooke nodded, but Paige and Zack were bummed. Definitely not their best performance.

"Alright, back into the competition!" Kevin cheered. "Here is a contemporary dance inspired by Star Wars. These two are using light sabers. Please welcome Mackenzie and Autumn!" Mackenzie and Autumn walked onstage confidently. Autumn thought she danced well. However, Abby didn't seem like she liked her performance. Mackenzie didn't think she did too well. Abby liked it, but not Richie or Rachelle. She was nervous.

At the end of the dance, the two walked slowly over to Kevin, who was waiting with a big smile on his face. "Great job, guys! Judges, what did you think of Mackenzie?" Abby gave her a nine. That made Mackenzie happy. However, Richie gave her a four, and Rachelle gave her a five. Mackenzie got an overall score of eighteen. "What about Autumn?" Autumn got a five from Abby, making her a little nervous. However, Richie gave her a ten and Rachelle gave her a nine! Her overall score was 24.